Vintage Car

coloradojoe

coloradojoe
Looking for a project car, one that someone has started and either ran out of money or lost interest. This car will be built to race at Malden Speedway, will make it a two seater, want to use it for pace car, and give rides, all donation from this car will go to the Earl Grubbs Memorial Fund, Earl lost his life a Malden in a tragic accident, will also race it with your association. Please any one interested in helping this project would be great, not asking for hand outs, we have everything but roller, front suspension, rear end, a chassic that's straight would be great, may make in a vega body, but if car has one, fine.Earl was a track official, please see what anyone can do. Remember We Do Not Expect Handouts Joe Meyer, Techman, Malden Speedway, 573-380-6139 anytime, may have parts for race cars to trade, we have pipe bender and tubing notcher, can install cages a do repairs no one can beat our prices. you parts or our, we will have on weekends a place for you to buy and sell or trade parts, no cost to you, downtown Morley, Mo. 573 380 4514 shop # also mount and dismount race tire, turn your rotors and drums below spec., less rotating weight. COME SEE YOU STOP BY ANYTIME call if you are from out of town. lots of new and used parts yours or mine. Thank You For Reading this long thread. Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Joe, where's your place at in Morley? I too am looking for a body for a vintage car.......prefer 64/65 chevelle, but at this point I am not too picky.

have a 49 chrsyler windsor complete car, good body. $800 o.b.o., my cell #(618)317 1913, dustin mcclintock, call anytime if i dont answer leave message please, thanks

Hey joe pm your email addy ill send you some pics and give you my number...the 40 something plylmonth is a 2 door

Back