Vintage Help

SPAZZY13

Looking for a vintage modified coupe to buy, anybody know of any around?

hey I am down in Chaffee, MO we are almost neighbors. Believe it or not there is actually a vintage car sitting in Leopold. Its an old '70's straight axle modified. Its got a partial Opal GT body on it now. But the guy has a coupe body off another dirt car that would fit on it. How much are you looking to spend? How much work are you willing to do? There are not many people that is going to sell you a period correct vintage dirt car they are really hard to come by. And when you do find one for sale expect to pay a ton for it. I am restoring a '70's Gremlin modified and I've already got $2000 on no more than I've gotten done so far. I do know where there are a few old things, pm me and I'll try to help you.

Hey neighbor -
The amount of money I'd be willing to spend depends on the car. There are good deals to be found if you wait for them. And the amount of work I'd be wanting to do would depend on the car and what it needed.
I checked out the pictures of the Gremlin, keep working, you'll get there.....
( I sent you a message, let me know if you get it or not as I am somewhat new to all this techno-illogical stuff )

Back