volusia speedway hotels

IRACE75

Does anyone have any recommendations for CLEAN hotels around the track that may be available? I am debating on not taking my truck/camper.

I went to Volusia last year. But stayed all the way over in Ocala, FL each night (about 45 minutes away).

Go to the Orlando aera, just on the edge of Orlando is a town called Sanford(it is on I-4 Just at the end of town) Right there at the corner of I-4 & 436 There is a small but CLEAN hotel with a pool. If that one is not there anymore( It's been 2 years since Ive been there) There are a lot of them on Hwy. 436 If you stay around there it might not cost as much as if you stayed in Volusia co. Its only 50 miles to Daytona beach. I know this for a fact. I lived in Orlando just across the hwy. from the hotel for 5 years and in Orlando most of my life. The trick is to stay some where around that area because that part of town is not a tourist area and is a nice and clean town.
Plus you are 1/2 way between Orlando Speedworld and Volusia. If you need any more help P/M me and I can hook you up with my family that lives in Orlando and they can tell you right where to go to. This is no b/s

Try a place called (Blairs Jungle Den) they have a website,,, it is 6 miles from the volusia speedway it is nothing fancy but it is clean..it is in Astor FL..I have stayed there 3 different times and would stay again if i was going down there..

Thanks for the help. Last year we stayed in Sanford at SpringHill Suites and it was perfect. I spent about 2 hrs last night on the phone and computer and so for "no rooms available". I will try everyones suggestions tonight.

Back