Vote Hammerle into the 6 pack challange!

JoshtheJet90

Everyone go to http://www.dirtcarnationals.com/ and vote Mike Hammerle into the UNOH DirtCar Nationals 6 Pack Challenge.
He is only about 50 votes out right now!

See your favorite driver take on five others in a six-lap, winner-takes-all showdown at the UNOH DIRTcar Nationals Presented by Summit Racing Equipment. Now is your chance to vote! The top six Sprint Car, Late Model, UMP Modified, and Big-Block Modified vote-getters will square off in the Six Pack Challenge — a six-car, six-lap dash for cash at Volusia Speedway Park.

Fans will fill the field with drivers who earn the most votes. The drivers with the most votes at 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 2 will be eligible to compete in the events, which pay $500-to-win and $100 to the other five finishers.

You can vote once EVERY day until Feb 2 so keep the votes coming and make a push for the Hammer!

I'm not positive, but I believe this is Mikes 40th year racing. It sure would be a cool deal if we can get him voted in!

As of Wed. Mike is only 9 votes out of the final spot. EVERY vote counts and it is critical that we get everyone voting EACH DAY. PLEASE, Log on and vote for Mike daily. I think this might really happen! And what a thrill it would be for him!

Thanks Everyone!

Just voted again, The Hammer Man's only 10 votes away from the last spot, let's make this happen! Does Kenny Wallace even have a Late Model to race if he gets in this?

Please keep voting everyone! There are 7 days of voting remaining. I am sure there will be a push from the other competitors over the last few days. It is imperative that we continue to vote daily and not let our guard down.

Mike is currently in 4th place (only 8 votes out of 3rd Place and 39 votes out of 2nd place.)

Lets make this happen for him!

Back