Wahooo tying the knot!!

i refin

I Refin
Congrat's to Callie for roping in the Marrisa Mauler!! Keep a tight grip on that Lariat .:D

Don't worry I refin I will keep him in line!!!!! Well, I'll do my best to keep him straight.

Thanks for the best wishes.

Wahoo's Woman,
Callie

Knot

that is no knot wahoo, that is a noose, and the ring goes in your nose to keep you in line lol. congrats from the dopound:D

No Noose

There is no noose here. I try to get him to do other things with out me but I just can't!!!! :D It won't be like that anyway. I love racing and I love him. What more could he ask for? Thanks again for the best wishes!!

Wahoo's Woman,
Callie

no knot

Thanks go out to the dogpund for the well wishes. Sump will be invited but you can't bting Lonnie. I Love you to babe.

What about MAX??

Hey Wohaaaaaaaaa, I hope you're including Max in the wedding party. He'll make a great usher man,no unwanteds will get past him Garunty!! BTW are you going to swap meet this weekend at BelClaire? SumoAwayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

I can't let Max go to the wedding or the reception sorry digpound. Dad is going to the swap meet friday night and if there is anything we need to buy i am going back saturday morning since he has something else going. My future bride will be in attendance with me. And Sumo the invitation you get will say guest but please don't bring Lonnie. HAHA:D

Boycott Reception

It's official,a full scale boycott by all DogPound Members in good standing.(which you are no longer).If Max isn't welcome then either is our close knit group.It's so sad to see the change in you!! DogPound Stay Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:mad:

now now sumocrybaby

If i could Max would be invited but no pets aloud. I would like to thank you sumo, and Rich, and Puuuual for the excellent help you guys gave me earlier in the karting season. Without you guys i would have never ran as good as i did. Thanks again. (sumo we could save Max some cake)

I would love it if Max came to the wedding. He can be miniture groom!!!!! :D I love Rotti's!!!!!! I would love to meet him sometime!

Wahoo's Woman,
Callie

MINITURE??????????

cALLIE, mAX ISN'T A MINITURE ANYTHING, AND IF YOU SAW HIM, YOU WOOD PROBABLY THRO ROKS AT THE GROOM:D

That's true I didn't think about that!!!! Wahoo told me how big he was. I guess I wasn't thinking!!! But I was thinking when Wahoo asked me to marry him. I know what you were going to say. :D

Talk to you later :D

Wahoo's Woman,
Callie

Back