Wally F. McDuffey (red hat) in hospital

Red Hat

I just wanted to inform my fathers friends that earlier this month he had a massive heart attack on Nov 2. He was sent to Christian North East where they put two stints in his heart at that time he had 100% blockage of that artery. He did not take well to the medication when he was sent home and had another heart attack and was placed back in hospital Nov 11. The blockage they cleared was completly blocked again they removed blockage inserted in two more stints and since that time has been in ICU. He is currently on balloon pump to help his heart pump blood. This morning they where supposed to remove the pump but decide it was best to reduce the speed of pump and leave it in. He also had kidney failure during this time but as of this time the kidneys are working fine. Kindney doctor told us the failure was mainly do to heart not suppling enough blood to kidneys. Plans are now that the balloon will come out sunday depending on how he is doing. using my dads account to post mine didnt want to work

Wally C. McDuffey
314-973-7017
dirtmidget33@yahoo.com

Keep us posted Wally...Our thoughts & prayers are with your family..Call us if you need anything at all.

Tha Schaefers

He has been doing real good since they removed the pump on sunday afternoon. They actually put him in a regular room later that Sunday after the ballon pump was removed. As of today (Tuesday) he is supposed to be released and allowed to come home

Wally C

Back