Wanna Trade?

FAST171

Impressive sportsman complete car turn key best of everything only ran 2 nights since built. Bought the chassis new from Donnie Jumper about 2 seasons ago > looking to trade for a older muscle car, hot rod , or tag along camper. PM me with what you got

I have a 1973 ram air Firebird. Excellent shape. 400 Pontiac motor, 6X heads, new valves, springs, comp roller rockers, alum. eddelbrock intake, 650 holly carb, .30 over flat tops SRP, new crank, all fresh motor, bearings etc... MSD Distributor, Msd Ignition and coil, taylor Wires, Headers, New 2 1/2 Dual exhaust. Needs paint but very solid body chrome valve covers, breather and newer chrome altenator. Rare car!

btt

mccormick
sorry what your describing is not something I am looking for , was not really wanting another project. intrested in something finished so I can spend time with family

Let me know if you are interested. i have a free paint job coming. I paid up front for the paint but ended up taking the car back home and was going to use the paint job for my Grand National. I ended up buying a different Grand national that does not need paint. I figured if I am selling it the new owner could pick out what color they wanted. Very nice and rare car. Give me a call if Interested. 618-781-1951. thanks, Brian

Back