wannabe race car drivers

62daughter12sis

The message to PIMPDADDYPAIN that was involving my father was rather funny Timmons-x is the wannabe driver. the only reason he "ran" over my father is because he was scared he wouldnt win. My dad has been racing 1 year and done better than 2 of the timmons put together. And one of the timmons not mentioning any names, is such a mommas boy that he got my sister to pay for everything on his car and then is too scared to race it, even once around the track. see ya at the track boys. Squash 'em PIMPDADDYPAIN.

hay race daughter

hay race daughter dont worry ill handle it for ur dad but hay email me ok so we can talk alright my email is pimpdaddypain_01 see ya get ahold of me soon

Hello

Good One 62daughter12sis! I sure know what you mean about the running over people...... So I am sure gonna have fun watching somebody knock the crap out of those Timmons boys! And I will be glad to do it too.......

Hey Guys all you can do is talk smack.Frist on my list Howell you better hope you dont run in to me because my brother will knock you out. second is shelly so i would not have ran over your dad if he was not so slow.Third Ashley you just need to shut your mouth and go back to tony. And you guys can leave my brother out of this.See you in victory lane losers

Let's see---- leave your brother out? You made the threat to Howell naming your brother.

What a joke, everybody in Centralia knows how he ran into the Centralia Police Department when he was confronted by a woman last year. What a wussy. All any of your family does is talk big and run and hide. Oh yeah has your dad ever hauled your hornet to the track on nights he didn't race or did you have to rely on Tony Stinde to do it for you. Also did you get the parts to Donnie Wren, if not I guess you really are the next Rob Timmons!

victory lane my ***

HAY THE DAY I SEE U IN VICTORY LANE WILL BE THE DAY I QUIET RACING SO I DONT PLAN ON THAT ANY TIME SOON SO... THE ONLY THINK THAT WILL BE IN VICTORY LANE IS ME AND JJ'S DAD WILL BE THERE WITH ME... THEN WE WILL SEE WHO TALKS THE **** SEE YA ......... grow up

Rick, are you going to allow this guy to make open threats like this and still run? Well i promise you right now if he gets out there acting stupid and tears up one of our cars im gonna beat the piss out of him on the spot. So i suggest putting an end to it now b4 the season starts.

HAIRY

WHAT KINDA CAR DO YOU RUN AND WHATS THE NUMBER OF IT??????????? AND WHO ARE U TALKING BOUT..ACTING STUPID AND MAKEING THREATS

HAY THIS IS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT IT

I AM NOT HERE TO START STUFF WITH ANY ONE INCLUDING THE TIMMIONS ALL I AM SAYIN IS WE BOTH RACE. I WILL RACE U CLEAN ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT BUT I EXPECT THE SAME FROM U (T) WE ARE ALL OUT THERE TO HAVE FUN NOT TO TEAR EACH OTHERS STUFF UP I DONT NO ABOUT YOU BUT I DONT GOT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD TO KEEP FIXING MINE WHEN IT'S TORE UP. THIS IS ALL I AM SAYIN IF U DONT LIKE ME FINE THATS FINE BUT THIS IS NUTHIN TO SOLVE AT THE RACES WE HAVE OUR OWN TIME FOR STUFF LIKE THAT WE NEED TO RACE SAFE NOT ONLY FOR US BUT FOR THE OTHER DRIVERS AROUND US OUR ACTIONS CAN EFFECT THEM............. YA NO I AINT SOME LITTLE KID ANYMORE I AM ABOUT TO BE 18 THERES NO NEED TO ARGUE OVER THE INTERNET THATS FOR KIDS...

thanks guys

hey everybody thanks i really found out quick.Howell i dont know why we every started this posted . but i am sorry.Krazy i need to talk to you give me your email address.Howell email tonight

HAY TIMMIONS

HAY YOU EMAIL ME ALRIGHT OR JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND WE CAN TALK BOUT IT I NEEDA TALK TO U BOUT SUMTHIN ANY WAYS OVER SOME **** WELL U NO MY NUMBER AND IF U DONT BRET DOES SO GIVE ME A CALL AS SOON AS U CAN SO SEEE YA

Back