WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE..or any way i can get it

bigmoose82

The Origional Tenacious D
Mini stock roller, any make model and shape, just long as its something I can work with. Email davewilliamson112@hotmail.com or give me a call 573-760-9793, just trying to see whats out there.

no doubt

i've seen it run before and its a sweet ride, probally a bit out of my price range though

come on

now dirtsurfer you know how many tens of thousands i have tied up in just the acid ported head alone,not to mention the removable floor pan,the gas pedal goes down even further-duh,now everyone will be doing it

Ohsomthin, what you have is a pro-4/hornet....

While it WOULD BE fast enough to compete(now that Woof is gone), Dave is looking for a ministock. Somethin' like Shannons V-6, nitrous injected, super-modified, tomato juice ported, nitro burning pinto bean....;)

:DROFLMAO!:D

AHHHWHOOOOOOOO

ahahahahaha

dont forget the SLIDER injected carb... lmao this has been an interesting post none the less , but yeah I am looking for a mini not a pro4/hornet

Dave, I may know where one is.... I'll call him one evening this week and see if he wants to sell it.

thanks

right on man, i apprecitate you checkin in on that, gotta find something cheap, i'm probally going to end up getting divorced before i get one on the track lol

Ohsomthin, what you have is a pro-4/hornet....

While it WOULD BE fast enough to compete(now that Woof is gone), Dave is looking for a ministock. Somethin' like Shannons V-6, nitrous injected, super-modified, tomato juice ported, nitro burning pinto bean....;)

:DROFLMAO!:D

AHHHWHOOOOOOOO
Dirtsurfer you forgot He cheats by using WhitCastle Gas 1

Back