Way to go Allie!

Bryan

Congratulations on your wins last night. Are you in training for something bigger? I noticed you driving something a little faster last night lol. With the lights you cut, you would be a tough competitor in any class. I thought for a minute there it was going to be you and Sara in the finals. Great job!

Thanks

Thanks

My dad told my MoM that she better watch it or else she is
ganna lose her ride. LOL :p I don't like driving the Bronco
though. It is to SLOW for me.:cool: J/K ! Actually it is really hard to
steer and stop. I think I am ganna stick with 4-wheelers since I
got my groove back. I am hoping I will get to race for track champion . I have raced for track champion 3 times but I have lost every time. Well I guess I will talk to you Saturday B Y E :p

ive done a lot of thinking and this is how i look at things, allie seems to win in everything she races, so i think im going to ask jim and carla if she can run my buggy for the buggy nats, b.c with the lights she cuts nobody would catch her, or maybe rig up another seat so she can nail the lights for me. :D

I was thinking of rigging up a remote control on a trans brake and just have her launch my truck from the pits for me lol. I hope I can make it this weekend. I'm having problems with my steering and dont know if I can get it swapped over in time for this weekend. I'll do my best.

Back