Way to go Jason Keith

nate 29

HigginsMotorsports #20
Congratulations Jason on your feature win,it was long overdue.

What a beautiful drive it was! I believe he also won his heat and the dash as well. That car was really hooked up. Track looked to be in great shape.

Da Man

Congrades Jason we rode every lap to the finish with you, I know Casey was the first to the front staight to congradulate it with you, The entire Harris racing family is very proud of you as we consider you family. see you next week, Steve Harris

Finally...

What's it like to finally have that monkey off your back, Jason???? Man, that feature win has been a long time coming. I talked to your mom as she was leaving the track and she still had that smile on her face. That was the longest 25 laps ever!!! I was so happy to finally see you pick up that first feature win. But, like that announcer said....it's only the first of many this year. You really had that thing hooked up tonight. Timmy gave ya a run there at the end, but I was glad to see you pull it out. Congratulations and best of luck the rest of the year.

Crystal :)

Congrats Jason, feels good don't it? You won't ever forget your first feature win. congrats again

Jeremy Standridge
Standridge Website Designs

Awesome Job!!!

nate 29 said:
Congratulations Jason on your feature win,it was long overdue.

Congratulations to Jason and the team on that awesome feature win!
NICE JOB!!!

"Ding dong the Monkeys dead the wicked old monkeys DEAD!"":D

Great job on the triple crown Jason. You were really picking some great lines through those lappers. Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Jason!! You finally got your ducks all in a roll!!! Now relax your on your way to the top!!! Arlin and Sally have to help you get your helmet off??.....LOL....Chevy-Man and I are so "Proud of You"! You'll remember this one to tell your Grandkids one day...LOL...

Congrats Racerboy!!!! We're so proud of you. They say the first win is the hardest. Congrats again and good luck the rest of the season.

WOW!!!! Awesome race Jason.. It might be the first feature win but it won't be the last. Congratulations well deserved.

Great job Jason

Congrats on the win Jason. You was awsome cant wait to see you next week. I thought what you said about Tommy and Allen was cool. Im glad they helped you. I was in the pits after the race. Im a big Tommy fan and now a Jason fan. I wanted to ask you, if I had a hat made would it be ok to put your name on it? I wanted to ask before I did it. Congrats again and keep those wheels rolling to the checkered flag.

good job

good job jason way to go on your first win. hopefully they will fire your team mate before he tears up all the stuff . if they just keep u as the driver u can make him some money. well good job on the win and thats not going to be the last .

"Congrats Jason on your first feature WIN!!!!!"

They are all (feature wins) special, but not as special as the first. Thats because you wonder if and when will it ever happen. It's been along time comming and was well earned.
Again Congrats, Marty Boyer #52 M.S.O.

SPRINTCARFANDEB said:
Congrats on the win Jason. You was awsome cant wait to see you next week. I thought what you said about Tommy and Allen was cool. Im glad they helped you. I was in the pits after the race. Im a big Tommy fan and now a Jason fan. I wanted to ask you, if I had a hat made would it be ok to put your name on it? I wanted to ask before I did it. Congrats again and keep those wheels rolling to the checkered flag.

I asked Jason the same question after last season about having a jacket made, and of course he said that would be great. I waited for a while to see what the colors of the car were going to be, and he told me blue,white, red,and silver(i think that was it). And after the races Saturday I go to the pits to see him and Angie and he says that he has some bad news to tell me, :eek: THE CAR IS GOING TO STAY ORANGE FOR THE WHOLE SEASON:eek: Not only did I have a blue jacket made I also have a blue and white sticker on my car.LOL After the wins for the last 2 weekends I think I can deal with the blue jacket and sticker... I like the orange, looks good with him standing in front of it with a checkered flag....... :p :) :D

Good job Jason, It's always fun to see a first time feature winner.

I'm sure it won't be your last, we'll try to stay out of your way.

The Dickerman Race Team.

Mr. Jason Keith

You did a wonderful job saturday night. I knew the whole night that your car is going to be a rocket. So see ya soon little buddy.

Great Job Racerboy!!!!!!

WAY TO GO 1 down and many more to come you da man.....................HI..5
FATBOY'S Victory Lane Family Restaurant

Back