way to go racerchick

Casey, your were one smooth "Racer Chick" last night. Great feature win. Keep 'em comin'!

TTG/MM

(Now your mom can calm down............a little.)

Congrats Casey!!! I guess you were waiting for me NOT to be there!!! We are so proud of you and wish you MANY more in the future!! You have been doing a great job this year and look great out there. Keep it up!!! :D

casey!!!

i believe that casey is an awsome driver...but i also believe that the guy that speaks with the microphone talks about her a little too much...and i think that that is the reason i wasnt out of my seat cheering for her on her feature win...any opinions on that...(the guy that talks)..i just believe as an adult that this man is a little obsessed with the racer chick!!!
opinions open
~Thx
Trac

What a nite!!!!!!! First feature...Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!! It was a fun nite of racing all nite long...My thanks to everyone who came by & gave congrats Friday nite,and all weekend long....

Casey woke up Saturday morning and said " I won the feature last nite" It was almost like she had to say it to believe it...I laughed and then comfirmed her thought.

Thanks again to all.....

Linda

Back