Way to go Zach and Clayton!!!

Pitboss88

Racing Paparazzi
WAY TO GO GUYS!!! :D :cool: We're very proud of you!
Zach, and Clayton, (Ron Gonsalves' boy), broke the track record in their respective classes and both went on to win their A-Mains in the I-70 QMA Region 5 States Race! Here's a few pics of a couple of the stars of tomorrow! ;)

IMG_8611.jpg
IMG_8653.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg
IMG_8966.jpg
IMG_8970.jpg

way to go zach.. dennis,you do realize that if we would've been there, they would have been talking about OUR car!! hehe. how many cars did they have?? good job clayton,also!

Art,
I believe we had 196 cars signed in for I-70 QMA's States Race.
It turned out to be a great weekend. :)
Trista Stevenson broke her track record and finished 2nd in the Half Midget Class. She also went on to win the Heavy 160 "A" Main.
Zach Daum won the Lt. 160 "A" Main and the Lt. A Class "A" Main.

Ron

Wish ya could have been there Art.....it was pretty cool!
As Ron has pointed out our club was well represented... Here's some more pictures from the week-end. These are of Zach Daum....you da man Zach! :D

IMG_8923.jpg
IMG_5826.jpg

And of couple of Trista who my daughter thinks is the BOMB! She's one tough little lady, better look out boys! :) :cool:

IMG_8934.jpg
IMG_5827.jpg

Here's a couple of Bronco Billy's youngest son Cole. He took 2nd place in the Jr. Novice A-Main, and won the best looking car contest! Way to go little buddy! :D

IMG_8963.jpg
IMG_8975.jpg

Not long after the races ended, a big time storm hit the Greenville area. We understand a big tornado rolled though Clinton County, not all that far from I-70 QMA. A lot of the folks headed over to the community building basement, but we rode it out under the covered pit area....it was pretty wicked. Of course the kids always know how to make the most of a situation......*lol*

IMG_8990.jpg

Congratulations to the Future Stars. They all look like they are very pleased with themselves as well as they should be. And congrats to the parents because w/out you they'd be playing gameboys on Sundays instead of racing.
Nice Pics by the way :)

Thanks DG, but the truth is they just bring their gameboys to the track with them. :p (Allot of down time in racin' ya know). But when it's time to race it's amazing to watch the kids. They really get their game faces on, and the racing is usually very competitive. It's been tons of fun, and I encourage anyone who is interested in getting their kid involved to come up and watch the races. I'm pretty sure the track is having another test drive day before the end of the season.

My wife Nickie has been taking most of the pictures at I-70, and my new apprentice is doing a great job! Thanks for the compliment. :)

Back