wayne city BS, wheeler being stupid...

jbaseball_26

First i would like to think Kevin Musgrave for the tires and prep he prepared for me.... Now I would like to know how I failed tech friday after beating the wheeler team but pass tech saturday with the same springs in my motor...." Couldn't be that wheeler raceway screwed me could it'... now to the good stuff, how can wheeler spin the same driver out twice and not get black flagged, then there is kids at the track and he drives around flipping people off.... that makes me think hes and adult and should be treated like one.... That team needs to learn how to lose... But the best was him spinning out twice under caution all by himself... But saturday night proved he can't compete with the big boys.... Everyone should have seen it he cried like a baby.... A big baby......lol, thanks Ben Tobin for the opportunity to race and the help, and Roger Taylor for all ur help....

First I have to say #2 kart was the winner sat night in clone class just as joe in the 26 clone was the winner at bellrive friday night. this tech process they are using is absolutley insane. phill has been around this game for many years so how does he play dumb every time the tech problem comes up. there are rules listed for these engines. and then on to this 15yr old kid wheeler he showed his a** last night spinning under caution goin down the front stretch, then giving his fellow racer the finger while on the track. if i was his dad i would beat him like a red headed step child. then i would make him park the kart untill he learned some sportsmanship the rear end drill he gave k-dawg at the finish line was uncalled for also. and one last thing no one in the clone class had any thing for hobson in the 16 he was bad fast. he prob couldve ran with the flat heads if he had all 4 wheels on.:D (tobins fault) thats my opinion on the night.

roger

Roger, I do not know and have never met you. I do agree 100% with your entire post!!! You already know what i feel about the "comparing springs" bull $h!t. (by reading another thread on this site)

on another note....I got mad at the track once when dad and i used to race....needless to say i didnt even get to go out to the garage and LOOK at my kart for a month! Cured that real quick!!! Dad always taught me that if someone beat you, you were not working hard enough at home in the shop. So i went home and worked harder and longer. I know quite a few guys that still go by that code, including myself.
I look forward to meeting you sometime.
Josh

wayne city bs

Did everyone go to the drivers meeting fri????? I do believe phil told everyone he did not care what color clone you run,(but) it had to tech like the blue max.Everyone knows if you run longer springs it will be faster.It is supposed to be a stock class.

Iceman

Did everyone go to the drivers meeting fri????? I do believe phil told everyone he did not care what color clone you run,(but) it had to tech like the blue max.Everyone knows if you run longer springs it will be faster.It is supposed to be a stock class.

Iceman

come on be real these motors are $99 there is no consistancy when they are mass produced if you are gonna use static spring height then there has to be some margin for error. there will never be a set of springs that are the same height come from these motors i guess its ok to be a hair short but dont even think about being a hair longer and you know as well as i do 1.115 has no performance advantage over 1.114. that was the case at wayne city sat night. if you know any thing you know that to tech a valve spring has to be done by spring pressure not height. no matter what phill said at the meeting this is bs go to any other track in the country and they would laugh at these tatics goin on.

roger

I think if you have to cheat to win, then just stay home. What is the point? The motor is not the only thing that wins a race, setup and tires play an important part in winning. If you don't like the rules, go some where else.

why do i have to go to another track to laugh about it?? Seems i did plenty of that saturday!!!:D Im glad someone knows what the hell they are talking about!!

wayne city bs

Topdog you are right.Run by the track rules.If they say run these springs,then run them.If they say run those springs,then run them.Do not tell them what you are going to run,(won,t work).

Iceman

my point wheeler won the week before got tore down to prove his motor was legal.he had right to look at the 26.best way to solve the cry baby **** on motors in my opion is rent your motor from track.then you will find out who has the right setup.or put a claimer on motors $150 bucks minus your bolt ons.wouldnt it be a ***** to get out ran the next week by your old motor.

Topdog you are right.Run by the track rules.If they say run these springs,then run them.If they say run those springs,then run them.Do not tell them what you are going to run,(won,t work).

Iceman
go read the other wayne city thread and then explain to me if i'm missing something!!:rolleyes::confused: None of those springs are gonna measure the same!! The only way to have fixed that problem would be to tech the motors before the race!

my point wheeler won the week before got tore down to prove his motor was legal.he had right to look at the 26.best way to solve the cry baby **** on motors in my opion is rent your motor from track.then you will find out who has the right setup.or put a claimer on motors $150 bucks minus your bolt ons.wouldnt it be a ***** to get out ran the next week by your old motor.

the best way to stop this bs is to tech correctly and not by comparrison like i said befor i have no problem with getting tore down but this crap is out of hand i dont know what else to say.

roger

The way i see it is its not fair what the techs are saying... are you guys trying to tell me that they sell motors with loose rod bolts but every single one of the valve springs are exactly the same... I got a blue motor the other day and the idle screw was broke in half and the head of it was superglued back on, DONT TELL ME THAT EVERYSPRING IS EXACTLY THE SAME. And phil isnt fair at all because the yellow motors are proven to be better than the blue... So my guess is that it would have better springs... and if they are supposed to be untouched, Then how do you expect people to make them exactly the same as the blues.. Thats not right. Thats like phil telling the people running animals that there springs have to measure exactly the same as the flatheads according to his antique $10 tech set!!! This is bs and 99 % of you guys on here know it!

Blaze dont knock phil he gives us a close place to race.havent seen you since you where crying about your musgrave motor blew a rod at waynecity and you where crying how you got screwed.

Look bud, Did i start anything with you. its just that ive been screwed by phil 1 time to many, and ive ran 3/4 nights since then... And if you want to pick on joe for pickin on a 15 year old then i guess your doing the same thing right now!! Joe. When you read this let me know cause im going to bellerive with you friday and were gonna show these guys whats up!

And are you saying i was wrong about the tech stuff, everyone on here knows its true, they just dont want to say it... Phils stuff is out of date, not saying that hes a bad person for that, just saying if hes going to manage a race track he needs to treat everyone fairly and not pick favorites *cough* Wheeler *cough*

Yes i do, But dont come on here and insult me, I was not crying just saying that a 2 race old motor shouldnt have blown a rod at 6200 rpm, And also i dont know why you jumped into the thing with joe and got all definsive over wheeler... I guess you havent been takin out yet... Itll happen sooner or later

Back