We all know who really at highland tonight in the sportsman

3eF56A29N97

i would like to say that whn the racetrack announcer says that it was going to be a photo finish that they would look at the photo and not yell at the photo man SCOTT LEEMAN he showed charlie and all the other officials that DAVE THORTON really won in the sportsman division but got #uck3d Dave won by at least a 1 foot but i would like to say that i loved what Dave said the fans know who really won and they all cheered but when he said aaron kline they all bood whats up with that and i loved it hoe kline would slow down just so harrison could catch up but it never ever worked did it when dave got out of the 441 he bowed to charlie the fans kline and the officials fell free say what u want on this ooo and when SCOTT LEEMAN get the photo up it will be on here for u all to see

the photo was a pretty good shot. both cars are side by side and dead even. i took the shot about three feet from the finsh line. i do not want to cause any problems. never thought that i would get reamed by people who never seen the photo or even ask to see the photo. you can go to my site and see the photo and juudge for yourself. i never stated to anyone that the call was good or bad. i just took a great action photo.

A special thanks to www.leermanphoto.com thank you for the pictures that prove all my points. Being kline would slow down just so that Harrison could catch up with THORTON and kline. Lets leave the judgment to the photos....

Go Go Go Marty!!!!!W1ld Rules The Track

:p Marty go show them what's up and how to win a real race....and then when Ronnie Heaton get's his car done he can go and do the same thing you two Kick A**.....#40 and W1LD IS AWESOME.....BY THE WAY RONNIE WILL BE ON GODFREY TRACK IN 5 WEEKS....HOPEFULLY SOONER...HELL YA:D :p :cool:

Back