We are so lucky

sprinted

Love dirt track racing
There is tracks closing all over the place and we are still going,but more fans should be here.Man,getting 30 or more sprints and 2 other classes having to run B's about every week,and the racing has been very good,there was sprints running 4 wide last Saturday,that never happened at the paperclip track a few years ago.It was 1st man to inside berm then,and a slip and just maybe a pass,it's not that way now.The place should be packed with fans,Knoxville is along way from here,and their racing isn't that much better,if it is even as good,so tell neighbors,and relatives what they are missing,we are truely LUCKY!See ya at the track,Eddie

hey Ed, I dont know if I agree with you on that one....Knoxville has some of the best racers in the country, other than the racers running with the World of Outlaws and maybe the Pennsylvania Posse, I mean, yes, we do have some great talent at our little track, but cmon, I mean its hard to argue with guys like Terry McCarl(even though I cant stand his guts) and Jason Johnson just to name a couple! They draw almost 40 410 sprints a night up there on an average night and prolly close to 30 360's!! You just cant hardly get any better talent than that!!! But, I think they also pay like 3000 to win every saturday night too...that makes a difference!!

Oh well,with gas almost 2 bucks a pop,I'm still going to Farmington,8 hours to Knoxville to see McCarl aint my cup of tea,except for the Nats,but thats a different story.LOL

Back