We need a place to live

My daughter moved out and left her cats. They are very lonely and need attention. I hate to have to take them to the pound. I heard you only get 30 days there.

Cali is a girl and Monster is a boy. They are both fixed and are from the same family (same mom,same dad..I'm not sure)

They are well behaved indoor cats, but are lonely and need a new home.

I will include litter boxes and anything cat related I can find.

Attachments

• Cali.jpg
    Cali.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Monster.jpg
    Monster.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 131
You can take them to animal rescue and there they will not kill them. But you haft to tell them you found them as a stray other wise they will not take them. Good luck.
Candy don't even think about it.:eek::D:D

can anyone say chinese resturant?????:eek: i'm just foolin around.:D i'll ask around my work.:cool: what are their ages?

You can take them to animal rescue and there they will not kill them. But you haft to tell them you found them as a stray other wise they will not take them. Good luck.
Candy don't even think about it.:eek::D:D

No luck on the animal rescue.......They either don't accept them or they are full or they only take kittens 3 months or younger. One lady said I could take them to the Arnold animal control, but 99% of those get killed. I hate to do that, but I'm running out of time. Please Help!

Did I mention, I'll deliver?

they are more than welcome to join the group at the farm,they will become outside cats but they will be well fed and looked after

Back