We rode in 2 seat late model at Paducah!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
RealRacingFan, his son, my oldest son and I stayed late after the races last night at Paducah and took the ride in the 2 seat late model.

Believe me, it is $20 well spent for the 3 laps!!

They take you for a good hard ride. It was a great experience!!

If you get the chance, I recommend it whole heartedly!!!

We rode with John Tindal...

If we wanted to wait a while longer we could of rode with Don O'Neal!

It is PIR's toy. They do it just about every week!

I want to do this!! Can you have any driver you want do the driving?
I will make sure I wear my diaper if I do this!! Kidding!
Sounds like a good money maker!! Good price!

I don't think they let any driver...

They just have a couple different ones scheduled each week.

Tindal, O'Neal & Babb drove last night.

Of course it is Tindal's car and track, so it is all his decision.

We have a 2 seater Sportsman car at TCS. Granted, the Late model would be way-cool, but the Sportsman is a blast too.

rode in a 2 seater late model down at clarksville tn last summer it is a blast, man that wall gets close when your on the passenger side of one of those things. I highly recommend taking a ride a-long if you ever get the chance.

I'm awfully glad I rode before Jimmy, He kind of left something in the seat for the next rider, if ya know what I mean!!!

WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!

real racing fan.....that is why I made the comment about the diapers earlier!! I would be red faced when I got out of the car!!
STILL going to go do it!!

While we were there, there was a kid that looked around 9 or 10 that got to ride. I think it has more to do with being able to strap them in tight enough. They said that they will go slower with the little ones but they younger ones also won't be able to see where they're going.

WHAT A GREAT RIDE!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm still smilin!!! :) :)

We didn't stick around after the race to see the 2 seater run, but it sure sounded like a lot of fun. If we ever go back to PIR I'm sure I'll have to try it. I think something like that would go over pretty good at all the tracks if they would try it. You can't beat $20 for three laps in a late model!

Can you believe the rain missed us for the entire race? We probably weren't a mile from the track after the race when we drove onto wet roads.

Back