We Want To Sponsor Racing!

How often is it that in mid September with your season over or winding down that you get an opportunity to get a sponsor? We are talking a sponsor that could amount to $400, $800 even up to $1,600 in the next 12 months!

RaceTeamSponsor.com can make that happen for you!

It doesn’t matter if you race Late Models, Factory Stocks, Modifieds, Midgets and Sprint Cars or anything in between on an oval track. It doesn’t matter if you race at your Saturday night Dragstrip or if you follow the NHRA Sportsman Series.

It doesn’t matter if you are a Roadcoarse racer or anything in between RaceTeamSponsor.com is working with the fastest names in the racing industry to get you the best deals on the parts you need.

Manufacturers like Aero, Butlerbuilt, C&R, Dirt Works, Five Star, GRT, Hans, Impact, Integra, Lefthander, MSD, Outerwears, Penske, Quarter Master, Racequip, Racing Optics, Schoenfeld, Tilton, Wilwood, and many, many others want to be a part of your race team!

Check out this amazing offer at www.raceteamsponsor.com and see for yourself how simple this can be. Look at every page and read all of the facts and we think you will agree that this is a great way to kick off the 2010 season or wind up the 2009 season.

Because this RaceTeamSponsor.com offer is so broad and available for a full calendar year we are going to limit these sponsorships to the first Race Team applications per track. Depending on the track, classes and car counts that may be anywhere from 2 to 4 race teams per track.

Please don’t respond to this post as we are only accepting applications through the website to be fair to all. Go to www.raceteamsponsor.com and take 30 seconds to fill out your race team information to see if you qualify for this great offer.

It’s Time to get Serious!!!

Get Your Race Team Sponsored!!!

Information Department
RaceTeamSponsor.com

waste

doesnt appear to be Real Sponser... Its a discount parts house I know this is a help but sponser to me would be a couple hundred to get us to the track for the next 4 weeks!!! If the parts discount covered fuel and pit passes this would be a great deal .. I will keep ya posted if its a good or great Deal or Waste of time thing is if ya dont check it out you dont know what ya might have missed:confused:

Scam scam scamm

REMEBER IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS !!! here is the reply it starts by saying Great you are accepted for $8000.00 in discounts oh yea send us money to get it started ....,,,,,this is actuel email I just got ,,,,,,,,,, QUOTE Your next step is now to go to www.raceteamsponsor.com and click on the
"payment" button. From there just follow the simple prompts to pay your
sponsorship fee and you will be well on your way to earning your
RaceTeamSponsor.com sponsorship! There will be a drop down box During that
process that asks for the Drivers Name and Sponsorship Code. Please insert
the information that is in the Subject Line of this document. ..................I THOUGHT SPONSER WAS GONNA GET THE RACER SOME FUNDS? NOT PAY THE SPONSER? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I got sponsored by a same type company. They wanted a 135 dollar for 2 year membership. They offered us 10,000 fund. Now if we ordered a set of rims from Jegs, lets say them cost 400 bucks total. They would find a discount from any vendor and lets say the found 50% off. I would pay the remaining 50% (200 bucks) and the other 50% would come out of my 10.000 fund. The parts were mine to keep!!! Not to bad of a deal. They would also pay me 200 bucks for winning an event (feature) and if it was national point races, which they all are if i am a ump member, would pay $300. We decided to pass it up as we buy our parts from local shops and support the area instead.

Back