Weather for Saturday at Pevely....

smaldirt28

Well i don't know if i will still have the touch since it has been quite a while since i have had to predict weather due to no rain lately. But from the looks of it so far i think we should be in the clear. According to www.accuweather.com the chance for rain during the day Saturday is 0% but yet says there may be a stray shower in the morning time. And as far as the evening goes it is looking like a 5% chance of rain. So by them percentages i would have to say that we will be okay. I have looked at a few other websites and it all looks pretty similar. So hopefully we will be good for saturday cause i myself am ready for the year to come to a end. So hopefully it all holds off and we will see you all on Saturday.

Tom "The weatherman" Smallwood

Just like all the other weathermen huh Tommy? Maybe it will? Maybe it won't? :D

We'll see Saturday! :D

accuweather says low of 51* for Saturday. That will be 10* warmer than last saturday.......:eek: Thats good!

smaldirt28 said:
Well i don't know if i will still have the touch since it has been quite a while since i have had to predict weather due to no rain lately. But from the looks of it so far i think we should be in the clear. According to www.accuweather.com the chance for rain during the day Saturday is 0% but yet says there may be a stray shower in the morning time. And as far as the evening goes it is looking like a 5% chance of rain. So by them percentages i would have to say that we will be okay. I have looked at a few other websites and it all looks pretty similar. So hopefully we will be good for saturday cause i myself am ready for the year to come to a end. So hopefully it all holds off and we will see you all on Saturday.

Tom "The weatherman" Smallwood

Weather.com says 30% chance of AM rain for Arnold, MO on Saturday.

The bigger problem might be how rough the track might be due to the heavy rain the area is to get tonight and Friday. I hope I'm proven wrong.

It might be a heavy track but I am sure as any other track will be doing they will work it in the best they can . Advantage maybe for some maybe not but they will all be on the same playing field either way.... Are you going to come to the Sportsman race Brandon ?

The rain is supposed to move out later today. I don't see any reason why the track should be affected too much not to run tomorrow. The track itself should be fine but the only thing i would question is the infield. Heck just have us all pit in the outter area if it is that bad. Plenty of room out there.

Tom

I am in Imperial it rained this morning and is still misting right now I live like 10 mins away so i expect the same there

Ya its to early to even think of them not racing ,and I am sure they will do whatever they can to get this race in Saturday. Has the weather channel predicted how much rain Pevely is suposed to get today tonight and if it changed for tomorrow?

The rain should be out of here late afternoon early evening today and then tomorrow is looking great. No rain for tomorrow.

Tom

The infield will be fine by tomarrow if we dion't get a major blasting tonight!!!!
They do have the outer pits and that's Good. :) And I like your attitude Mr. TTG..... Let's Go Racing!!!!!

How's about a meeting of the minds same place behind the front straight
by the end of the concession stand. Intermission if they have one :)

Sure, now you want to meet. I was in the stands last week, tomorrow night if I go it will be to race. What can I say? Hey, I did get to meet Dean last week, and we didnt kill each other...lol:D

t.nie said:
Sure, now you want to meet. I was in the stands last week, tomorrow night if I go it will be to race. What can I say? Hey, I did get to meet Dean last week, and we didnt kill each other...lol:D

Hey they had no intermission man :( And how'd you get to meet Dean and not kill each other LOL!!!! Dean and I run across each other often and we step two steps to the side laugh and talk. :D And what is this talk that you might not be able to make it ??? :mad:

Ok, I will be there, if the good Lord is willin and the creek dont rise... course it is raining pretty hard right now.

Back