Weather

Wheel21

Modified Racer
been keeping an eye on the radar for the last couple days and seems fredericktown has been on the edge of this system....is that right? we looking good at this time?

We're still a go as of right now! :)

I just watched the weather and it's not looking real good right now, but as soon as I know anything changes, I'll let you all know ASAP. Thanks!!

They are sure trying

Dad has been there since 6:30 this morning working on the track. At 10:00 he was talking about having to water it. So if no big storms roll in, they should be in good shape.

Dad has been there since 6:30 this morning working on the track. At 10:00 he was talking about having to water it. So if no big storms roll in, they should be in good shape.
Kudos to Arlie for working his butt off at the track today. He does such wonderful track prep....The Rock is lucky to have him.

Yikes

well not to burst anyones bubble, but dont look at the radar now, does not look good!
YIKES that looks very ugly! It will probably "you know what" after I drive all the way down there. I go straight from work because it's closer, so I will be there around 5 or a little after. I'm sure my cell will be rining off the hook with people asking about the weather. We are gonna do our best to race tonight though!

WE RACED LAST NIGHT!!!!! We took a quick hit of light rain by Mother Nature right at 5:00, it was over by 5:30. They really worked the track for the next hour. When we put the cars out on the track, it was really in good condition and we had a GREAT evening of racing. If you would have seen the track at 5:00pm and then again at 7:00pm it was the difference of NIGHT and DAY. From where I was at the track looked really smooth.

Arlin did a great job with the track, Ray Dodd also stopped in and was working with Arlin all day to get the track ready. CONGRATS TO ALL involved in getting the track race ready by green flag time.

We also picked up a few cars from the other tracks that were rained out. We were the only CARS track running last night in the area.

Back