Website Gone?

RacingMatt

I was trying to find apphotography.com, but I couldn't get to it. I really like the photos on the site. I was wondering if the website is gone, or if the website changed. If you have any info please post on here. Thanks

I believe Andrew Porter took the site down. Probably wasn't getting as many hits as he wanted and didn't want to pay the money for a site that people weren't visiting. I think Andy had some of the best pictures around. Hope he's still shooting but I haven't seen him since last year. He's on here and post's every now and then. I believe his user name is 77fan.

Andrew has great stuff, I don't think he has near the time to keep it up and wants to do something else.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Sure would be great to see Andrew get his site up and going again. I visited his site weekly to see the new pictures. He also had some great background images. Really gets some great shots!

I just didn't have time to keep the site updated. I will keep posting some of my photos on this site throughout the year as long as Jimmy doesn't mind.

C' Mon Jimmy let him PLEASE!!!! He has always had some really Cool Stuff.. I miss your web sight also :(

Andrew, your more than welcome to continue to post photos...Let me know if you need a specific category created to post them in.

Back