Wed. Salem Fair race

Does anyone have a kart count or who will be going to Marion county fair race Wed. night?

Wed. race

Sorry, just as any other race, we cant say how many will show.
However, we have had a lot of interest, so, we think we should have a good turn out.
Really hope to see you guys there. Hoping to pull in a crowd who hasn't seen karting and get more people coming weekly to watch, and maybe even start racing. Start growing that kart count again.

Mike

in lights I will be there, jennifer west, scott mcgee, shannon stratton, and bradley porter i know are pretty much a lock and i am sure there will be more.

Jr.'s- Brandon Goodiel and Jon Easley are the only two i know of for sure but i am sure there are more.

as far as other classes i don't really know

hope this helps

I never realized that lol. From the looks of it, there will be some familiar faces from JYI. But kdog you know what this track needs, a nickname. Wonder what you can come up with lol.:p

And kdog, just so you can figure out who I am on wednesday, look for the blond waving the black flag:eek: oops did I type that lol. You'll be able to figure out who I am once the races get going. ;)

Fuel

Not that I know of, but hopefully someone will bring some.
Theres a guy who sells it at Coulterville a lot, but I don't know if he's coming.

hahaha rescue flagger....just be watching that red number 9 in lights with me....he might want some payback lol:D

I will be watching EVERYTHING lol. I am looking forward to going. Juts not sure which way Im going yet. Guess I'll find out when I leave out tomorrow afternoon lol.

I'd like to race there.....havent got a chance to race all year:( hey mike how about letting me use your flathead since you guys wont be using it:confused: lol.....or anyone else who would be so kind to let me borrow a motor....if not i guess i'll still see you all there though. hope to have a good time. see you all tomorrow night

Back