Wedding Bells will ring for local racers...

FaithfulFan

www.eatonracing.net
Everyone involved in racing KNOWS you can't have a wedding during racing season. After all, Saturday nights are for the track, not for receptions. So, like many racers often do, two local racers planned their weddings around racing season.

On March 5th, Matt Eaton (#53 Sportsman at SFCR) and Tiffany Farace will say "I do" in front of many friends and family...many of whom you can guarantee will be race fans and racers alike (with Billy Smith and Rusty Griffaw being two of the groomsman). Just imagine what that reception will be like. I'm sure you won't hear one single word about racing......YEAH RIGHT!!!! LET'S PARTY!!!! I wanted to be the first one on here to say Congratulations and Good Luck to my brother and future sister-in-law. I hope you have a wonderful and happy life together.

Then, just one week later on March 12th, Kenny Kennedy (#16 Modified at SFCR) will tie the knot.......barely getting his wedding in before racing season REALLY starts to get underway (with car shows and some tracks opening EARLY in the year). Another reception where I can GUARANTEE you there will be racing on the minds of MANY! Congrats to Kenny and Amanda. I hope the big day is a success and wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS to two of my FAVORITE racecar drivers!!!

With that said....................LET'S GO RACING!!!!!! :p

Party .......................................

Did someone say party and racing in the same word ? ;) I'll be there ! It should be a great party to attend ! And can't wait to see Terry ( Matt's Dad ) in a tux :D Good Luck to all of you and i hope you have many wonderful memories over the years. LD :)

Brandon Hogenson And Tiffany Click Will Be Married On Oct 8th This Year. I Tried To Schedule It Late In The Season But Will Miss The Fall Sportsman Nats. At Pevely. She Is The One Thing I Love More Than Racing So One Night Is A Fair Price To Pay To Join With My Love One.....

We are having our wedding also on March 12th. It would be a sin to get married during racing season. :D :D ......And then the day after the wedding we have a car show.....lol.

Tom

Pitdrifter...

...and Happy Anniversary to you and Tiffany!

Hey folks, this romantic guy got married on Valentine's Day! He's so sweet! :)

Back