Welcome back, Dirtgirl!!

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
You're my hero!! Go get 'em, girl!!!!

Now that you're back from Bristol and racing is getting under way, there's no stoppin' ya!

No stopping me now

I try to be nice and then comes some J. O. flapping their jaws in an ignorant fashion. The way I feel if they want to dance then I will be more than HAPPY to be their partner. One night of racing and people are bashing drivers/ pitting them against each other which by the way the drivers all get along pretty damn good despite the cry babies on here trying to start B. S. ... And the poor track promotors. Then RAIN after RAIN and they try to race then the sit on your A S S complaining about tracks all the while being a non car owning/ non car sponsor/ non tire buying S.O.B. that get's on here and goes to Iraq with their mouth.
Dropping bombs on unsuspecting drivers and promotors. Yep I have my Prozac but GOD forbid the day I don't take my daily dose. They say they are prozac I think they are a Sugar Pill :eek: Bottom line racing has not started but the Bull S H I T has.... And that my Dear brings the best out of me :D :D :D
Let's go Racing and let the Games begin...
Anyone care to go first? :) As Always I am looking forward to the season beginning. We have some FANTASTIC (tracks ) around here as well as Many Many FANTASTIC drivers... Hope all are safe this year from working in the garage to going to the track to racing and home again. Good Luck to all ( especially us ) :D :D And hope everyone has a GREAT SAFE SEASON!!!!

Lisa

Another standing ovation:

CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP/CLAP

Yeah, what she said!

Dirtgirl,

We would like to make you our Sergeant at Arms for the RAMS association.... You go girl.... LOL...

Millsey

I must have overlooked that. She was always so nice to me. But I've been made aware of the real Dirtgirl now! LOL! Please don't hit me?!

OH, you're right, she's GREAT - just don't make her mad! She'll sick the ghost of the one eye'd kitty on ya! hehe ;)

Hope you had a good trip to Bristol, looks like it was a good race...Who won again I dozed off, you know how it is with Nap Car.:D :D :D

John Barr
The Trashdog

My favorite didn't win. Let's put it this way Gus had to ride in the camper home.. He likes that big earred clown :rolleyes:

Originally posted by qwikrnu
HEY! DG i really do like you!lol

Sure Sure you do.. Now you are just saying that because you are SKEERED of me :D :D
I know you like me you like to pick on me... :rolleyes: :D

SO IS IT SAFE TO SAY THERES A NEW "INTIMIDATOR" IN TOWN??

MOST PEOPLE HAVE A BBQ TO MAKE FRIENDS, DIRTGIRL JUST SCARES THEM INTO IT!!!:eek:

Back