Welcome Back To Junkyard International

sumogang

We're looking forward to another year of racing! We are planning our first race of the year to be Saturday April 12th. It will be a practice race just to get back in the swing of things. We hope to have everyone back this year and some new racers that have wanted to try Junkyard out in the past! Gates will open at 6:00 and racing will begin at approxamately 7:30. Looking forward to seeing you all this year!

Anyone running lights this year or do i need to add weight when I race and run mediums?? Any money races in the works??? Thanks

just want to ask a question i race flat track quads and i was wondering if my friends and I could come out there and try and run some laps to see what its like on a quad I know its small but we want to try it out thanks

ok well i was just asking and i really don't see how the quads would tear the track up if they have flat track tires on i mean there the same stye as go karts / even if i run some laps when theres no go karts but I guess some people don't want to get the name of about the track and i think it would help the grounds out if there is more things going on but hey what do i know right im guess im seeing the idea of helping the grounds out to get more people there.

Quads @ JYI

86Finne, I think you're asking the wrong people about your quads being allowed to run JYI.Take it directly to Chuck,see what he says.How many are you planning on bringing out there?JMO.With kart counts down,maybe a quad class will help the show.
Sumo Awayyyyyyyyyyyy stirring it up:eek:

ok well thanks fro replying to my post without such a negative tone but anyways i would call him but i don;t know his number so would someone help me out on that thanks

ok well thanks fro replying to my post without such a negative tone but anyways i would call him but i don;t know his number so would someone help me out on that thanks
It dont hurt to ask, It's nice to see someone thinking racing BUT I personly think the real issue here is most people see it as the quads might cut ruts into the track. Most karts sit real low and it's a rough ride to start with. Ever thought about racing karts? Or have you raced them before? If you havent raced karts before my guess is if you try karts out you will park you quad. Good luck No one is trying to get negative just trying to protect the track. I think.:eek:

This is Kent
Maybe to watch and look into changing tracks but Bryan still likes his road course for now. NOW I WILL come looking for you I like a good fun bet.:eek: Let me see when Bryan has a weekend off that you guys race. What is there web site address so I can look at there schedule? He is looking forward to racing for points and traveling this year. You said just look for the mean lady in turn 4 is that right? Now tell me the truth I don't need some lady giving me the boot in the rear for me saying something smart.:eek::D:D:D Are you the pretty lady in turn 4 like some people say or the mean lady with the broom stick and black flag? Now don't get mad just asking:p:eek::rolleyes:

She is the pretty lady in turn 4 with the Black flag that will put a boot in your but if she needs to and she can :D

They should allow the quads to race the same night, as long as they run slicks, would diffently help the track, give everyone a wider racing surface to race on.

Most Quads that run st/tt run Hoosier or American racing tire slicks it would do that track some good to run them there

i have to say for once turner is right. the black flag never leaves my hand lol. i ate using it, but when it needs it, it needs it. cant wait for arpil 12th to get here. been a very long winter indeed.

This is Kent
Maybe to watch and look into changing tracks but Bryan still likes his road course for now. NOW I WILL come looking for you I like a good fun bet.:eek: Let me see when Bryan has a weekend off that you guys race. What is there web site address so I can look at there schedule? He is looking forward to racing for points and traveling this year. You said just look for the mean lady in turn 4 is that right? Now tell me the truth I don't need some lady giving me the boot in the rear for me saying something smart.:eek::D:D:D Are you the pretty lady in turn 4 like some people say or the mean lady with the broom stick and black flag? Now don't get mad just asking:p:eek::rolleyes:

well hey guys thanks for saying something good about my idea and i would like to see if u guys would help me out on this idea and if anyone has a number to call please let me know

Back