welding torch gas

racin90

Who is cheapest in the area?? Around alton.seems they want to make you go the lease route...$150 a bottle....plus the bottle.

Do you have a air gas in your area? Our contract is threw them and it is like $80 a year, and $40 for a refill. Now you are talking about mig welder gas right? What do you use? c25, or argon? We use c25 the argon leaves less slag, but cost more. Hope this helps

Well..this was a quoted price through airgas.who i currently have a rental deal with. I wanted to buy a lifetime rental whch they donot sell anymore. Thought i had already done this and i didnt realize i was still getting a bill per month(i only see the mail on Fridays and Saturdays..lol). Anyway......for the acetylene its $150 plus the gas which is $75. Oxygen is $150 and i think $40 for the gas.So.there is $400 and i aint even bought gas for my mig. I was just kind of surprised at how high the contracts were and now they are only for 5 years.not lifetimes. Just shopping around. This c25...is it the same threads as argon(which is a 75-25 mix)>?

And i was also told by corporate headquarters that each airgas dealers can have different prices as well. CeeKay Supply seems to be the same price as well...little higher actually

Ya when we got our contract from them for our tourches it was a little over $300 like 6 or 7 years ago. Pretty crazy but the way i figure it is i have to have it just as well spend the dane money as much as i hate to. Just like these gas prices i really do not want to pay them, but if i dont i will not get to work. The cost of stuff/anything now days is really crazy. The guys up in D.C. are sitting back getting rich off all of us why we are sitting here bearly making it.Really ****s. Later Brad

Delta is the way to go if you need Don takes good care of me pm me if you need I can give you his number he can get it to me if you are on the il side also

Jason

Back