Wendell Wallace Aims for Repeat Show-Me Performance

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
(Batesville, AR) Wendell Wallace Autosports was washed out this past weekend, as both MARS-sanctioned events were postponed due to inclement weather. The events at Outlaw Motor Speedway in Muskogee, OK and Wheatland Raceway in Wheatland, MO will be made up at a later date.

The team is now focused on preparing one of their J&J Steel / MSE Distributing #88 GRT Ford Taurus’ for the 11th annual Show-Me 100 at West Plains Motor Speedway in West Plains, MO. Wendell is the defending champion of the 100-lap event, which is the first mega-race for dirt late models this season. This year’s edition will pay $37,000 to the winner and $3,700 to start. GRT Race Cars is also putting up $1,500 for the driver that can post the fastest qualifying effort.

This Thursday night, West Plains Motor Speedway will be holding a practice session. Things pick up on Friday, as qualifying, the Manufacturer’s Dash, and the Past Champions Race will be on the schedule. All heat races, last chance races, and the 100-lap Show-Me 100 will take place on Saturday. West Plains Motor Speedway is located 6 miles south of West Plains, MO on U.S. Highway 63. For information concerning this blockbuster event, you can contact the speedway at (870) 994-7447 or visit them on the web at www.westplains-speedway.com. For all the latest on Wendell Wallace Autosports, visit their home on the web at www.wendellwallace.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph – Delph Communications
www.delphcommunications.com

Back