We're cookin' Again!

justpassinbyu

All is well with "THE ROCK" and John Bell...(or so I hear)You may not like his attitude sometimes BUT you gotta' appreciate his SHOWMANSHIP on that flag stand:)
YA'LL COME NOW YOU HEAR... to "THE ROCK!"

KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT HONEST, KEEP IT FUN!!!!!:D;)

Maybe he will watch the starts and make them 2 wide, not 3 then everyone is on a fair playing field at the start of the race!

I don't think John has a "bad" attitude. Making a call and standing behind it is his duty as a flagman.... Someone else going over his head instead of backing him up is a "bad" attitude. Officials are put in place to officiate the event, they make the calls. It is up to management to back HIS decision. John is a very good flagman, and does a respectable job with good backup......even if he does let 3 wide starts go sometimes....:D

I was there this not and there was alot of factors into this fiasco of a night. Otherwise there was some really good racing. But as for backing John, he was backed 100% There was a little confusion with a key personal, but was straightened out. So I as the tower official a gave the heads up to start the race. The biggest thing that turn John off was a semi key person "supposibly" saying things that Im not sure about cause i didnt speak with john firsthand. I think John and maybe he did I was posting lineups at the time, shouldve had this guy barred for two weeks. I know if it were me then i would have given my manager the imformation and not get the results then it would be a good reason to walk. Like i said though maybe john did speak to the right people and didnt get results. But as for the call the rules were followed. So hopefully this straightened some things out. Plus all tracks get one bad night, NOW LETS GO RACING AT THE ROCK , see ya all there friday.

I am tickeled to death to hear that some things got worked out. John is fun to watch and is a fair flagman. Im not saying he is perfect, but he seems to try his very best. Now i cant wait until Friday night to watch more excellent racing. LD :)

Let's ROCK at "THE ROCK"

Yep everything is worked out. John will be back on the stand and all is well at "THE ROCK". After the video was viewed it was very clear the wrong call was made. But John's back was to the incident(clearly shown it video) and a certain KEY person was told exactly what happened and he would NOT relay it to John. So Ya'll come and bring a friend(that has a race car:)) to "THE ROCK" Friday nite........GRABBIN' DIRT!:D:rolleyes:;)

Back