west memphis

skoob03

just wanted to see if any farmington cars are going to riverside.

Since Farmington was not racing we went down. Good sprint show. Several guys I had never seen run before and some I hadn't watched run for a couple years. The two support classes wore a little thin Friday night. They both exceeded their time limits in the A mains. But over all very good show. Spint A mains were really good. Kind of like Farmington's. Leaders in heavy traffic after about lap #2. Side note we are very lucky to have a local sprint track at Farmington. I would not want to drive 6 hrs every weekend.

Since Farmington was not racing we went down. Good sprint show. Several guys I had never seen run before and some I hadn't watched run for a couple years. The two support classes wore a little thin Friday night. They both exceeded their time limits in the A mains. But over all very good show. Spint A mains were really good. Kind of like Farmington's. Leaders in heavy traffic after about lap #2. Side note we are very lucky to have a local sprint track at Farmington. I would not want to drive 6 hrs every weekend.

Hope to see you Saturday friend!

Back