Western Allstars To Run 2 Big Shows @ Manzanita Speedway

Arizona Dirt

The Western Allstars and Manzanita Speedway will be teaming up for one of the Premier Dirt Late Model Events in the Western United States. On Nascar weekend, November 8th & 10th the Western Allstars Super Dirt Late Model Series will be part of Manzanita Speedways Western World Championship. Thursday Nov 8th will be Super Late Models racing for $3000 to win and $500 to start the A-Main along with modifieds. On Friday Nov. 9th the late model racers will have a day off to work on their cars and enjoy a night of USAC Sprint Car racing. Then on Saturday Nov. 10th The Western Allstars and USAC will both run their “World Championship: with the Late Models racing for $5000 to win and $500 to start. Manzanita Speedway will be paying out over $40,000 just to the Late Models for 2 days of competition. According to WAS series promoter Chris Kearns, “New Manzanita Speedway owner Bobby Martin and GM Steve Dunn are very excited to make Super Dirt Late Models part of their Western World Championship.” Stated Kearns,” The Western World has been an elite event for 38 years and to have Dirt Late Models be part of it on Nascar weekend, in Phoenix, is huge exposure for the Western Allstars and Dirt Late Model Racing.” Kearns added, “I see this turning into one of the if not the largest Dirt Late Model event in the West. The new owners are very impressed with Dirt Late Model Racing and they seem to have big plans.”

The WAS series promoter also stated that,” I have seen Late Models at Knoxville, Eldora, Bristol and the 5/8 Golden Isles and I am not sure I have ever seen one go faster down a straight away than at Manzanita Speedway. This is going to be one heck of a race.”

www.westernallstars.com

Back