What a joke!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faustfan2

just curious why now two threads about kloos has been locked up by jimmy? i mean i realize jimmy is a kloos fan.if you dont think so remember the post jimmy commented on about wearing his kloos shirt the night he came back from his suspension? i guees the question i have is jimmy is it so wrong for people to get on here and voice their opinion about a driver that flat got caught cheating or is it against your policy since you are one of his fans? i mean you didnt lock up any of the other threads when they was bashing hoffman and bailey!!! i mean really this site is just like some of the tracks around here its not who you know its who you blow!!!! with that being said dirtboy go get em buddy just watch what you do you just might get booted off here. i mean really screw this site

it was closed because of just flat out stupid replies being made on it...

I can give you the address to where the server for this site resides so you can literally go and screw this site...

its the stupid post that build drama.....the drama builds web site hits.......you make money off web site hits, not much but some......plus it will be a boring winter if we dont get our drama fixes ! lol

just curious why now two threads about kloos has been locked up by jimmy? i mean i realize jimmy is a kloos fan.if you dont think so remember the post jimmy commented on about wearing his kloos shirt the night he came back from his suspension? i guees the question i have is jimmy is it so wrong for people to get on here and voice their opinion about a driver that flat got caught cheating or is it against your policy since you are one of his fans? i mean you didnt lock up any of the other threads when they was bashing hoffman and bailey!!! i mean really this site is just like some of the tracks around here its not who you know its who you blow!!!! with that being said dirtboy go get em buddy just watch what you do you just might get booted off here. i mean really screw this site

wow jimmy if it was really for stupid replies then every post would be locked don't ya think?

Maybe instead of being a whinny ***, you should instead be great-full ... this is not cheap operation to run (plus the count-less hours invested!) and your allowed on here for FREE! ... take your bull**** somewhere else ...

I think maybe we should just do background checks on everyone on this website and post all skeletons in EVERYONE'S closet. I mean like dig deep into the family life and post that on here and about how the wife was screwing another driver or the driver was screwing around or maybe how about the fan sitting up there in the stands as his kids nose was running but they was to involved in watching the races to wipe the young kids nose. Jesus people he got caught he paid the price GET OFF HIS BACK at least he didn`t just walk away from racing he is back he is a great guy I like Mike and I RACE AGAINST HIM!! There is not alot of drivers I can say that about that I like and respect as a person and as a driver But Micheal Kloos is one of them. So before you go bashing him look at yourself in a mirror and ask if you want your family to get on this website or any where and see all of us bashing on you and your family! I wouldn't nor will I in the futurre bash any driver or person on the internet and trust me there are a few I WOULD LOVE TO RUN THROUGH THE MUD on a daily basis but I was raised different I guess. Ther is alot worse going on in racing and in your own back yard if you look. YOU MIGHT HAVE TO OPEN YOUR EYES TO SEE IT.

This is just my opinion like it or not.

In response to Jim with a 6K shirt, he was joking with me over a post that I
had made about Michael. I'll admit I'm a fan of his. I don't know if he's a
good guy or bad, as I'm just a fan. All I know is I've never seen him race dirty
& never flipped another driver in the air like you know who. Speaking of this
from a fan's stand point & I was there, I've not seen Weber drive dirty either
so I'll give him a mulligan on flippy over my departed mom's favorite driver, Bobby.
Get well soon, that was a great race you were driving & you had a great season.
& since this site is run by Jim & is free & give us all good info he can do what he
wants as far i'm concerned

Or you could make an offer on this site and run it how you want ....

Estimated Value...

ZnZ1S.jpg

Faustfan2, Since you are from New Baden, you aren't that far from Kloos' race shop in Breese. Just stop by there and and tell em what you think.
The bashing the 81, and the 1D took on here doesn't even hold a candle to the one Michael took.

The thread about the 81 and 1D was also locked.

I guess jimmy is at it again. I heard stlracing.com is going to sponsor kloos with all the simple green they need.

You Know GINGER Has Been Quiet Since He Was Knocked Out At Tri-City. Then He Was Removed From The Track. Now He Must Have Forgotten What Happend? I Know I Can Have That Person Go Do It Again If If Would Help!!!

Don't you have some girls to attempt to beat up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
LMAO!!! jimmy you said you locked the other post up because of stupidity but i guess a comment like this doesnt fall under the stupidity category huh? its not just your comment that was stupid but just go look at some of the other post that have been made on this thread and it still hasnt been locked!!!! so i guess i just proved my point with what i said to start this thread its not who you know its who you blow!

was anything ever posted about tristas tires,or did you decide to keep it quiet because daddy would sue this site,or is her tires legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back