what a night!!!!!!!

Wolfman_5

did anyone see the race friday night? ;) the track was in great shape all night long. bobby you have a great track. i enjoy racing at your track. it just makes me want to race there more often. what do you all think? till then see ya friday night........

hum??????

don't want to go there hu???? are you all blind?????? or, did you think it was s**ty???????? the track that is :eek:

okhow about the crash

that was caused by carl bellew. if you don't know what i'm getting at mike call chuck. we had a talk....... ;)

I agree that from where I was standing the crash looked intentional. But I hope that it doesn't reflect on all of the drivers at DRR because since we've been racing at Doe Run the track personel and drivers have been nothing but friendly. As far as the track conditions go, all I know is what Bill said and what I could actually see. It looked a little rough getting into the bottom of turn 1 but I didn't hear anybody really complaining about the track conditions. You can't expect to have a perfectly smooth track EVERY week and I have to say that more times than not the track has been really smooth. Hopefully you'll come race Friday night.

It stinks that the season is coming to an end now that we're starting to have fun again with this ministock thing.

Well I will be back there full time next year. I would have this year but i had motor issues that kept me from racing every week and enjoying the season. The last couple of weeks have been fun again. I like racing that track and I have talked to most of the guys that race DRR every week and they are always great to race with.

Let's just hope it wasn't intentional...

What I seen on the crash deal on the front straightaway was the # 24 was turning right to exit the track (don't know what he was thinking) the car in front of the #5 swerved left to avoid the #24 ,the #5 swerved left also making contact with the front of the #00 causing those 2 to hock up and slide into the infield. Yes it was a may lay, looked to me that it happened to fast for anyone to make a decision. Just a racing incident. I don't think this was a planned accident. This is what I saw myself,not saying this is 100% correct, just saying this is what I saw. The"Hustler"

Well the exit was to the right the last time I raced there. But I did get a little rattled in that accident in 3 and 4. So if you got to put the blame on someone I guess you can blame me. Cause I dont care I have read to many of LD's post and I tink it says if it dont go around take it to the pits and that s what I was a doing cause it wasn't going to go around anymore. But i aint a crying the blues or the whites or whiteheads.

I could not figure why you were going out that way when they were still under green. Maybe the skirt was too tight,LOL.. That whole incident was a racing accident,not pointing fingers at anyone..

Phil

I have big shoulders too, so if YOU want to pass the buck on to me, go right ahead..... hehehehehehe How in the world do i always get involved... hehehehehe LD

now kenny

00 was going real slow i was coming around going down the front strait full blast. then all of a sudden 00 pulls right up in to me , then my steering went out as i got pushed to the infeild. 24 was no where around. and its kind of funny how carl said "something broke" over and over again, as i was telling bobby it was a bunch of sh**. ihaven't rubbed anyone out there the 4 nights iv'e been there. i hope that bobby addresses if you can't stay up to speed PULL IT TO THE INFEILD NOT THE PITS i sure hope it was just an race deal, because i have always raced carl clean. i race people how i want to be raced. i think i've done that. famouse words i go by come from chuck amatti "i'd rather get second than to spin the guy in front of me to get 1st."i guess i will have to put more room between me and the lapped cars, when i pass them..... ;)

what you mite....

want to do kenny is you and bobby need to go in the stands before the races and just ask a few people if it was on purpose or a racing deal. i've seen alot of people around town,talked to them and they said it was on purpose. talk to trash dog he knows a guy that told him that he was up in the bellews pits and they were bragging about taking me out and the money they got for taking me out. ask you'll find out!!!!!!

So you are saying that I was wrong by pulling into the pits well the pit stewart was telling me 2 get to the pits so that is wha I did I could have dove down into the infield and cause a big cluster I was already on the wall so that is what I did took it to the pits.And Dave maybe I should say this but I will in the mini stock drivers meeting booby told you fredricktown guys to hold back a little well if you call holding back come from 5 to first in the heet that wasn't holding back. And was that the first time you have ever been hit at Doe Run ? Can you count the times that you was hit at fredrick town? SOrry but I cant stand someone crying about getting hit that is racing we aint out there putting on a car show so hit the gas and go and turn left. Water under the bridge. Spilt milk. So come and race with us are go south this week end your choice.

Why

Why would somebody intentionally wreck Dave? why would a collection of cash be taken to pay someone to do it? Dr. Phil (the guy on t.v. :D ) would say there is some deep underlying issues here. Has Dave done anything to warrant such behavior? Do some guy's feel like they are at a technical disadvantage, and are using that has a justification for aggressive behavior? This is posted out of curiousity and not directed at anyone in particular. Jon Reando

I really doubt that anyone would HAVE to pay them to do it.....they've hit nearly everyone else for free... :eek: Or maybe they were just driving their line and the others just drove down into them to get hit..... ;)

As far as the issue with Phil, the caution flag should have flow anyway after I came to a stop in turn two after he bounced off of my left rear in the center of the corner-rendering a flat left rear on my ride and a flat right front on his...
Apparently the yellows are thrown as often as the black flag is.....two multis idled around the track later because they couldn't get to the infield for all the traffic(Kenny made a valiant effort in attempt to get the #3 multi through the traffic). I hope next season goes better than this year did as far as flags flying.

Back