What a race!!!

WingsRock

www.thepitshack.com
What a race last night in the mini-stock feature. I don't know if I've ever seen so much 3-wide racing in one race. :D

Ditto

That WAS a good race ! Im assuming thats what happens when you get 17 ministocks on the track at the same time ! :D A great job by the Sportsman that came also. It was really nice to see those 2 guys come from MCS . Nice evening of racing ! :) LeaDonna

It was a great race until I hit that tire and it ruined the radiator. :( I want thank Shannon again for the help with the muffler.

WingsRock said:
What a race last night in the mini-stock feature. I don't know if I've ever seen so much 3-wide racing in one race. :D
yes it was a good feature last night ..it was some good racing all night long with all classes ..the sportmans look good and they was very fast on that track..

keith (AKA K.D.S )

yeah, it was a fun night of racing! BUT i would have been on the sideline watching if SHANNON BURCH had not taken his fuel pump off of his car and loaned it to me for the feature! thanks very much SHANNON....if there is anthing i can ever help you with please don't hestate to ask. see ya next week.

MinistockMike said:
It was a great race until I hit that tire and it ruined the radiator. :( I want thank Shannon again for the help with the muffler.

Hey Mike......it usually helps if you atleast start the race with a front bumper. :D And what is it with you and tires.....I bet you miss I-55's big ol tire huh... :p

And that was a fun race...I was in that 3 x 3 racing group for quite a while..it was fun. Already looking forward to next week.

Shannon

This just goes to show why i have so much respect for Shannon. When he was unable to race, he made it to where 2 other guys could ! Way to go Shannon, im proud to call you my friend . LeaDonna

Back