What an impressive night!

Impressive

Congrats to the following winners!

Rusty Griffaw---Mod---"The Rock"

Brian Beilong--Mod--Belleville

Gary Haynes----Sportsman-"The Rock"

Ray Walsh---Mod---Tri-City

Buddy Love----Street Stock---Tri-City (Brand new car--1st night out!)

WAY TO GO TEAM I !!!!!!

Donnie

and sat night

Saturday nite at Farmington wasnt bad either. Billy Smith won the A-mods and Bryan Richards won the B-mods in their Impressive cars.
Rustys win Friday was really something, no one was even close, I believe he lapped up to about the 4th or 5th place car.
Good job guys!

Derek

I can Vouch these IMPRESSIVE cars are indeed IMPRESSIVE..At fulton Friday I didnt finish the Heats.Started 10th in the B-main and WON it..started 14th in the A-main and Finished third..I passed the Second place car with 2 laps to go and they threw the yellow flag for reaching our time limit so i was scored 3rd..I am Very impressed with how good these cars work and how well they take a adjustment..one small change makes a huge change on the track.the forward drive is awesome.this is a 2010 updated car.And no folks i want paid for this post!!

The most "impreesive" weekend of all came from the showstopper ray walsh. Cleaned house friday at granite city and a repeat perfromance saturday at i-55!!!

Rusty also won Sunday at Shepps in a great battle with Wendell Zulauf. After following Zulauf around the bottom for 17 laps, Rusty went to the top, banging it off the wall to make the pass and take the win!

Back