what do you think.....

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
so i got to thinkin and decided to put this on here and ask this one question...who would you most like to see get a shot in a full bodied stock car?(ie...ARCA,NASCAR, or something along those lines) just any driver from this area, i know there are tons of drivers who if given the shot would produce results and could end up moving up the ladder into bigger and better things.

I wouldlove to run asphalt. I went to Hickory and tested with the Lafferty Motorsports team and ran some quick lap times in the Craftsman Truck. Although i was asked to back it down when i got to run a lap or two unrestricted. It is alot different than dirt racing and I would love to get enough sponsorship to run their Arca car. that was the plan for my next step. It is very hard to secure a sponsor in a area that doesn't have alot of asphalt racing. It would be nice to run a race in one though!!!! Here would be a couple of guys i think would do good though....Bryan Diveley is very smooth, Mark Faust, Mike Harrison, just to name a couple...Look at Trista Stevenson...she is fast on both dirt and asphalt....

Back