What Drivers Are Going To Haubstadt This Weekend?

WANG

Wonder Who Is Going To Be At Haubstadt This Weekend?
It Looks Like Melvin Won't Be There, But What About Korte, Zobe, Dixon, Bauman S.p.

Is Woo Still Paying $10,000 To Win?
I Know The Dirty Dozen Will Be There, But I Was Wondering Who Will Step Up And Challenge Them?

I Think Voigt Is Going To Try And Make It, I'm Not Sure Though.

Wang

WANG said:
Wonder Who Is Going To Be At Haubstadt This Weekend?
It Looks Like Melvin Won't Be There, But What About Korte, Zobe, Dixon, Bauman S.p.

Is Woo Still Paying $10,000 To Win?
I Know The Dirty Dozen Will Be There, But I Was Wondering Who Will Step Up And Challenge Them?

I Think Voigt Is Going To Try And Make It, I'm Not Sure Though.

Wang

I would say that Korte and those guys wont be there because of the Norhtern Allstars race at Highland. I bet there is over 20 cars there for the race

I am not sure about anyone else but I know Billy Drake, Shannon Babb and Brian Birkhofer told me they are going to run Farley IA tonight and LaSalle IL on Saturday so I know they wont be at Huabstadt IN.

I am kinda surprised that with Moyer running the "Dirty Dozen" that Shannon Babb is going to Farley and LaSalle but was the last word I heard. I know Moyer lets Shannon race where he wants, with WoO being so close, just surprised me is all. And yes the WoO Late Model Races still pay $10,000 to WIN.

Jeep Van Wormer will be racing Gas City tonight for the ALMS race and is not sure if he will run anywhere on Saturday but he does it will be LaSalle. Thanks-Danny

Back