Duane Chamberlain
Kevin Claycomb
Dennis Erb
Shannon Babb
Don O'Neal
Scott James
Kevin Weaver
Randy Korte

Haubtsadt will be a great show and i wish i could go to it and Tri-City, but i think i am going to go to tricity sunday just because some of the XDCS guys will be at the show there plus the guys you have listed and some others! But Haubstadt will probably have alot more action!

yeah talent wise Tri-City looks like it might be better, but there may be some more drivers go to Haubstadt if Brownstown, IN and some of the tracks in Ohio get all the rain that went though here.
Look at this possible field for Tri-City, you could easily say the top 15 drivers in the country are in this list, and this doesn't even include the locals.
Scott Bloomquist
Rick Eckert
Dale McDowell
Steve Francis
Billy Moyer
Bart Hartman
Rick Aukland
Chub Frank
Mike Balzano
Darrel Lanigan
Rick Aukland
Clint Smith
Brian Birkhofer
Donnie Moran
Matt Miller
Don O'Neal
Shannon Babb
Earl Pearson?
Darren Miller?
Jimmy Mars?
Steve Shaver?

I know for sure these locals are going:
Dixon
Korte
Weaver
Gundaker
Billy Faust
Melvin???
I am sure atleast a few more for tri-city that is!

Oh i forgot about that! I dunno if he will or not! Just have to see i guess! Tri-City won't be short on cars though i am sure, It might turn out to be the biggest trunout we have had around here this year! (Just my opinion!)

Here's a shocker, Don O'Neal has changed his schedule to going to Pevely tomorrow night. Looks like the locals are going to have it a little tougher to go for the $5000.

Can't imagine he thinks that, I mean he has been the dominant car at Haubstadt for about 3 years now. The last time Bloomquist and Schlieper were there O'Neal smoked the field.

no I am not doubting O'neal he proved himself in the Sn and XDCS series, but i figured he would go to Haubstadt! Is it not paying more??

Don't know the whole payout but its $10,000 to win and the total purse is like $42,000 for those races. He still has Tri-City on his schedule. The only reason I could guess is if he wants to support the Special Olympics( I think thats what it is) at Pevely. Best of luck to him. Sounds like a good field at Pevely with Korte, English, O'Neal, and maybe Weaver going. Makes me wonder what Babb will do. Oh well I will see them all at Tri-City on Sunday hopefully with the X guys.

any of the ump guys running for national pointswill probably go to belleville or mt.melvin sunday.

Why would O'Neal or anyone else be overly excited about going to Haubstadt. A classy facility, definitely. But never have I seen a man work so hard with so much equipment only to continually produce a one-groove racetrack as Tom Helfrich does at Haubstadt. The only thing that isn't consistent is where that groove will be (top or bottom). And after the way O'Neal got hosed in the SummerNationals race for supposedly cutting the tires, I wouldn't be overly excited about going back there if I was him. A few years ago, I saw Dale McDowell win a Hav-A-Tampa race at Tri-State by driving about 10 laps in a row with his whole car below the tires on both ends of the racetrack without a penalty --- what a deal.

bnkr

Back