What gives here???

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
What? Has everyone stopped posting under this forum? :eek::eek::eek: Usually at this time in the season this forum is full of posts. Miss seeing the banter back and forth and the exchange of great information between drivers and fans.

So what do you say...let's reinvigorate this forum a little!

Who raced where last night? How'd you do? Who's racing where tonight?

What did you think about the unusual payout format at Belleville last night? Wasn't that great of Tom Smallwood to get that started? Added an interesting twist to the night, I think. Especially liked the $27.66 payout by Hammond (#66 car). Thought it was a typo at first until I read who sponsored it! Thanks to PartsGal for keeping track of it all! Wasn't the track in awesome condition all night long? How did you like The Talker Guy's Chicken Dance on the front straight away? Thanks to all involved for a fun night. Special thanks to powers above for the great weather! Couldn't ask for any better temps in mid-July that's for sure.

Good luck to all who are racing tonight! See you back at Pevely in early August.

Me and the wife would've loved to have gone to B-ville last night, but the trailer wanted new tires first.:rolleyes: Heard bout all the crazy payouts and was wondering if Highland wanted to do something like that next weekend.;) It sure brought in alot of racers and fans.

Rick Viviano 121V

Highlands Local Hill Charger:D

The crazy payout at Belleville was fun. A little crazy at the end but it was exciting. I in one had a lot of fun an hope Allied will have more 4cyl races there besides the special events.

Rumor has it they are trying to do it once a month.

Other then that I am taking the almost 2 hr drive to Clay County tonight.

Good luck all!

What? Has everyone stopped posting under this forum? :eek::eek::eek: Usually at this time in the season this forum is full of posts. Miss seeing the banter back and forth and the exchange of great information between drivers and fans.

So what do you say...let's reinvigorate this forum a little!

Who raced where last night? How'd you do? Who's racing where tonight?

What did you think about the unusual payout format at Belleville last night? Wasn't that great of Tom Smallwood to get that started? Added an interesting twist to the night, I think. Especially liked the $27.66 payout by Hammond (#66 car). Thought it was a typo at first until I read who sponsored it! Thanks to PartsGal for keeping track of it all! Wasn't the track in awesome condition all night long? How did you like The Talker Guy's Chicken Dance on the front straight away? Thanks to all involved for a fun night. Special thanks to powers above for the great weather! Couldn't ask for any better temps in mid-July that's for sure.

Good luck to all who are racing tonight! See you back at Pevely in early August.
Congrats to Fish on your win last night at TriCity and Thank You for driving a clean race! My son really enjoys racing you! , carbonrator (Mike Zbinden)

I-55 needs the Fishman

I'm pretty sure Fisher gets to come back next weekend. With all the rainouts, this has been a really long suspension. I'll be glad to have the Fish back in the bowl though. Later, Charlie D.

Dirty Truth:

flhc1982 is right....the Fishman returns this Saturday, August 1st!!! It seems like it has been forever. I know he's looking forward to being back on his home track again.

Kathy

I finally found some decent tires for my car (stupid 13" wheels), so I'm planning on doing a little "fishin" myself. See ya at the track...

"The Fish Is Free!!!"

Back