What Happened At Highland Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that is true. I did not see the accident happen but Schulte's car was pointed nose first into the back straightaway wall with Sensel stuck in his rearend. It took awhile to get them apart and I did not see no confrontation nor did I hear anything on the scanner to make me think that happened. Sensel was out of the race but Schulte went on to finish eleventh.

Josh If you weren't there, don't worry about it. Why don't ya just ask goetter instead of getting on here and starting crap about things you know nothing about.

Josh,
Here is my 2 cents worth. You get on here saying Sensel is a good clean driver and you're just wanting to know what happened?
Sounds to me like you are starting something here so here is my take on the matter...I know Mike Schulte and he does not intentionally take other drivers out. It may appear like that in the stands but once again WE are not behind the wheel, driving the car, sliding around the corners and driving over a rough, DIRT RACE TRACK that may throw your car where you did not mean for it to go??

Tracy:cool: JMO

ok since some people are taking this post the wrong way how do u delete this thing or can someone do it for me Thanks

Josh

Really why are people taking this so serious he just wants to know what happened since he wasnt there and like he said he just wants to know people take this way to seriously

Both Mike and Ron are really nice guys, and if Mike took Ron out intentionally and the officials seen it (the way supposedly some people say they did) then Mike should of been black flagged for rough driving and he wasn't.

So hopefully this was just another racing accident which 9 out of 10 incidents are (not intentional). These guys don't know where the tracks going to throw them when they hit ruts or bumps at the speed they attain. So again I'm hoping it was just an unintentional accident, cause both these guys know how expensive and timely it is to repair those cars and when you take someone out intentionally it's not worth the damage both cars receive and the chance of hurting someone. JMO

Hey Josh, are you trying to find out who's butt was gettintg kicked in the crowd in torn 4. I was the guy ripping them apart, I'm a Schulte fan and the guy fighting was a Sensel fan so I grabbed him and told him there are children around here and this doesn't need to continue. I recieved a free pit pass to Highland for the next three weeks for my referee duties. Not a bad deal for breaking up a fight between an upset meathead dispute. Josh, hows the arm, insurance payoff yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back