What happened at the VERN???

Alot of cop cars showed up,,, was wondering what that was all about....any info??

Maybe they needed more cars to race so they asked the local authorities to bring theirs...with lights and sirens.

dixion fan for ur ifo the vern has been getting more cars the belle clair last few weeks so why dnt u complain about them to

Except for street stocks Mt Vernon has been getting a full field for several weeks! We have had great racing and Rick has been good to all! And no I am not friends with anyone at track! We just race there and have been having alot of fun!

Except for street stocks Mt Vernon has been getting a full field for several weeks! We have had great racing and Rick has been good to all! And no I am not friends with anyone at track! We just race there and having been having alot of fun!

What is a full field 12, 15, 7 ????

What is a full field 12, 15, 7 ????

If you have been coming to Mt Vernon you would know what a full field has been! If you havnt been then you should not critisize! And there has always, been since day one more than "43"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last nite was my 1st time at mt vernon this year. I myself was NOT impressed much at all. Didnt seem like they had a very good turn out in cars. Grandstands seems quite full from the last few times Id been there. After last nite I wont make the woppn 20min drive drive every weekend to go watch.
Just my .02

still cheep entertainment take your family to a movie LOl $45.00 at least Rick and crew have done a great job reviving the track this year . no sense bashin it . You could make the 100 plus mile drive to Bville, clay county or PIR ? or 135 to granite or highland or maybe drag racin is for you its only a few minutes from Frankfort , I perfer dirt !!! Didnt go last night maybe show was lame dont know just gotta give the guys props for thier efforts this year

If you have been coming to Mt Vernon you would know what a full field has been! If you havnt been then you should not critisize! And there has always, been since day one more than "43"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I can read the results page here and 53 is 53 and didn't see one "full " field of cars!

If you have been there every nite with 43 cars YOUR RIGHT!!! You can't argue with "STUPIDITY"

No matter how many cars are there you go anyway if you like dirt racing, if you are a true fan than you dont run your mouth about how bad the car counts are or the tracks that are running. Should be thankful that we have a place to race. Flora shut down last night after they realized they only had 5 cars in each class. The car counts are down almost everywhere, maybe it its the heat, maybe the economy. Just happy to have somewhere to go. I have been to Mt. Vernon every night this year and there has been a good car count most nights. Talk about stupidity, you cant even spell night!! Ha

Last nite was my 1st time at mt vernon this year. I myself was NOT impressed much at all. Didnt seem like they had a very good turn out in cars. Grandstands seems quite full from the last few times Id been there. After last nite I wont make the woppn 20min drive drive every weekend to go watch.
Just my .02

I wouldnt give up on it that quick, there hasnt been a huge number of cars, enough for a full field, but last night was an off night for sure. I am guessing the heat had something to do with that.

You cant argue with "STUPIDITY" I have been there every night since opening, have you!!!!!!!

Nope sure cant argue with stupidity that's why I'm not going to argue with you and could care less what goes on there or who goes there. The results page doesn't lie and apparently some of you can't read or count.

Nope sure cant argue with stupidity that's why I'm not going to argue with you and could care less what goes on there or who goes there. The results page doesn't lie and apparently some of you can't read or count.

So quit posting and find something else to be negative about. Like I said before you should be positive about any track that is racing in our area.

Back