what is going on at the trackm this week?

Ha Minniestock crews is any one up for a B B Q after the the races ? Will bring BBQ Cooker charcole , hamberger patties , pork steakes , an Buns , If it"s allright with MR. Johnson .

Friday...

Since this Friday is the last night of racing for the season at DRR, Bobby is having a bonfire with a sound system after the races (instead of having a banquet as in years past), so I'm sure if you and the mini stock guys want to BBQ afterwards also Bobby wouldn't have a problem with that. Should be a fun night. It's always sad to see the season come to an end though...but it's time for a much needed break!

Bobby, I have never met you but I must say I like the way you stay in touch with your racers via the internet. Good job!!!!!!

Steve
Please come down to DRR if you can. Come and see how much fun we all had this season. The BBQ sounds good. Your right, Bobby has been great to the racers in this area. Hope to see you Friday.
Keith Buckley

Keith this is the very reason I am so looking forward to racing with all of you guys next year. I would be out Friday to race however the truck is set up for Kelly at MCS. I need to move the seat back and change the rearend/gears. I am seriously thinking about comming out and watching though. Who is all planning on being there?

Keep your fingers crossed

The weather is going to clear & cool , so weare a worm jacket . hope to see every one Friday .

And...

I'll be driving the #21 N&B Motorsports Chevy S-10.:D
And the regular weekly pilot of the #21 S-10 will be driving the #24 N&B Motorsports Chevy S-10. I'm sure all of the regulars will be there...with this being the last night and the awards night. Steve, come on down to DRR where we always have fun and there's always GOOD, CLOSE racing...especially in the mini stocks (who, in my opinion, have put on the best show every week this summer).

Next year we're hoping that N&B Motorsports with be NBC Motorsports. :D hehe

That's going to be weird racing against my own truck, but it will be fun racing with Mark. We've never raced together until the last SFCR race and we were in different heats and never saw each other on the track.

Ya never know...

Next year we're hoping that N&B Motorsports with be NBC Motorsports. :D hehe

That's going to be weird racing against my own truck, but it will be fun racing with Mark. We've never raced together until the last SFCR race and we were in different heats and never saw each other on the track.
That would be cool and we have definitely discussed it alot lately. IF Mark wants to race he better start working those Saturdays. I know he doesn't want to but otherwise, it's racing or paying the bills and well, we all know where I stand. I know how much Mark wants to get into racing and I want it for him, so ya never know...only time will tell!

Yeah, Bill, isn't it going to be weird getting beat by your own truck? :D Just kidding...I just hope everyone has fun and nothing gets tore up. See ya tomorrow.

Back