What local racers are in Florida?

craterracer

So far, all I've heard is Tom Seets and Randy Korte. Anyone else?

Some other modified guys that are at Volusia beginning tonight are Ray Walsh, Dennis Richards and Todd Ferber..

Scott Riggs, Joe Morris & Kevin Cole were all at EastBay Last Night & I believe they will be there all week.

Michael Kloos is not attending FL, Randy Korte is driving the 6k for Gerstner and Sons Motorsports. Tim Manville will be arriving Friday and will compete at East Bay on Friday and Saturday and at VSP on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thanks Chad

Scott Weber will be at Southern Raceway on Friday and Saturday, at Volusia Sunday through Tuesday, and at East Bay Wednesday through Saturday.

Sorry just seen the picture of his car there and took it for granted it was him. But makes since 6K for Korte

michael kloos will still be in the 6k car at highland.Korte,manville and kloos are racing out of the same stable.owners are korte,gerster and tom manville.

Illinois

other drivers other than Riggs,Morris and cole that are in florida from Illinois are:Billy Drake,Ritchie Hedrick,Sherri Heckenast(owner of KLMS),Jeff Beyers,Frank Shickel Jr.,Dennid Erb Jr.,Mark Anderson,Shannon Babb,Mike Petersak,Steve Shepard Jr.Mike Mataragas is from either Illinois or Indiana #1m

I heard mike hammerle was going to florida.his plans might've changed.

We will be at Volusia next week. Hopefully I will be flying down on Wed. providing the shipment of equipment for the new restaraunt arrives in Troy on Mon and Tues.

Good luck and Godspeed to everyone.

king

Well, now Jimmy Cummins is on his way down to Florida with the Ray Walsh crew, so I guess he won't be giving results on here for awhile.

Jimmy Dearing, it's up to you! Meanwhile, pray for Florida. :eek: :D

Well, now Jimmy Cummins is on his way down to Florida with the Ray Walsh crew, so I guess he won't be giving results on here for awhile.

Jimmy Dearing, it's up to you! Meanwhile, pray for Florida. :eek: :D

I leave Saturday morning for Florida. So someone else will have to take over...

Only if Jimmy C. calls me and let's me know stuff.

He called me this morning at school and gloated that he was walking around Jacksonville in a T-shirt in 75 degree weather. They still had a few more hours of driving to go. He's with Tim and Sir Charles. Continue to pray for Florida.

Back