What Saturns are running at Highland??

pintoracer33

was just wanting to know what year and size of engine on some of the Saturns that will be running at Highland??

Since all of the Saturns that race at Highland are stock then I should have no problem with keeping up with them if I run the exact same year and engine, trani combo.
Would like to keep up with the 18, 20, 52 etc. that are all Saturns.:D

was just wanting to know what year and size of engine on some of the Saturns that will be running at Highland??

Since all of the Saturns that race at Highland are stock then I should have no problem with keeping up with them if I run the exact same year and engine, trani combo.
Would like to keep up with the 18, 20, 52 etc. that are all Saturns.:D

All dual cam saturns are 1.9's and the hosepower is pretty muych the same throughout the years give or take a few horseposer, but dual cam engine and dual cam manual tranny should get the job done. i got a 92 saturn so u can count me in on the saturn count.

pinto racer

Hey dude hate to break it to ya but you'll never win with that pinto neways . Not tryin to be a D**k or nothin ,but icould name a few reasons starting at u cant drive it and its rear wheel drive. That car could have the same everything but if u can't drive it u won't beat anybody.:) :)

no saturn here!!!!!!!

O yeah and I'm not racin one of those junky saturns whoever drives "SATURN IS A HO*O ". Bye the way good luck this year.

Oh, by the way WilleWonka3, you are a super driver yourself... Maybe you should go on the racing circuit, your almost as good as the professionals!!

Saturns are the best cars out there they have 124hp.:D Cant beat that, and I think they come stock with no rev. limiter. So you can turn like 8,000 RPM with the stock motor.

This is getting pretty rediculous jdearing should probably just delete the hornet forum because all it is about is b*tching and bragging about how fast or great peoples cars are.

even if the motor was aftermarket or NON-STOCK it would still have a rev limiter u dip ****"dickenshawfan" same computer dummy dont matter what intake block pistons etc.. as long as the ecu/pcm wasnt messed with there will be a rev limiter, god stupid people make me angry lol:D

What about WillieWonka he seems to know a lot about everything? Hornetfan18 obviously must race too.

Ok then Im done you wont ever see me post on the Hornet/4cyl. forum again, but whenever you make comments that this year is going to be so much better without Eilers, and Gilomen racing then obviously your bringing me into it and accusing everyone of cheating besides yourself.

I wasnt on here last year saying Chris Dicken ****s I lapped him 2 times.

What about WillieWonka he seems to know a lot about everything? Hornetfan18 obviously must race too.

Ok then Im done you wont ever see me post on the Hornet/4cyl. forum again, but whenever you make comments that this year is going to be so much better without Eilers, and Gilomen racing then obviously your bringing me into it and accusing everyone of cheating besides yourself.

hornet fan doesnt race and i dont give a **** about wille
last year was embarrasing lol
andi dont belive i have ever said that u were cheatin i laughed at willie but i dont think iv ever directly put on here you were cheating

boy is that a gift from the heavens....c ya CRY BABY!!!!!!!!!!! ULL BE DOING EVERYONE A FAVOR....and hey willie....when u say bye they way its BY not bye u moron LOL u prolly race like u spell.......awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to try to get a rule passed. You must run the computer for the engine and transmision that is in the car. I just need a better way to word it, and try to talk Charlie into it.

what if the car was origionally automatic and you put a manual tranny in the car ??? good luck bud......and theres no way to tell the difference for the saturns so have fun with that bud :D

Saturns are the best cars out there they have 124hp.:D Cant beat that, and I think they come stock with no rev. limiter. So you can turn like 8,000 RPM with the stock motor.

the Saturns don't have near as much horsepower as a Neon (over 150). There are a lot of other cars out there that have more horsepower.

Back