what? the 5j?

What do you mean it needed some work on the motor? The car runs pretty good. The person that the car was bought from doesn't know what all is in the car so we are not for sure.

O Ok will Bill and Bob Long need know more to that car and need have someone to teach them to drive the 5J car.

hey que pasa, my suggestion to you would be to shut your face. or i will beat your ***. i see you every friday night in the pits and don't think i won't introduce myself. as for you peggy, i don't really know you but i see ya sometimes on saturday nights. you seem like a nice gal and glad your part of the shaky 5 team. ;)

que pasa, bill as never raced before, he's got like 7 races under his belt. there's nothing wrong with the 5j it's a starter car. I do believe jack bought the car from the burch's and it had a feature win or so in it. kasey burch used to race it. and yeah...kasey burch can drive a modified. and it sounds like you like to run your mouth about people, i'll remember that friday when i see you tinkering on that number 5 ministock with your lil gay mechanics gloves on. don't get me started again on the ministock bit. so all in all the 5j will be doing well after more experience is gained. give bill about 4 more races and he'll be running up there in the middle of the field.

oh and one more thing, honestly they need to have someone like billy smith or charlie savage or brent thompson, hot lap the 5j and they could tell them what's wrong with the car. it's not the engine. i just think it's not the greatest car but it's a starter car so what do ya expect. put billy smith in that car and i bet it'll turn a few heads. which all this is leading back to bill gaining more experience and he'll be up there in the running.

You're right j.j. The more experience you have the better you will be. If que pasa knows so much about the race car that he thinks he knows then why isn't he out there driving? I don't know either one of you and I hope you take no offense to what is said. I really like the sport of racing and I have a lot of friends that participate in the sport.

i'm on your side, peggy. it wouldn't take much to figure out who i am niether. i see ya pretty much every saturday night!;) mikey didn't do too bad saturday night. as for bill after he gets that tranny fixed hell be back huh?

You're right. He started 16th and finished 5th. Not bad at all. There is some really tough competition in that class this year. :)

yeah there is, i mean there's billy the kid, brent thompson, kenny kennedy, mike crader, mikey. it's just a tough field of cars this season. i wish weber would come down. i bet he'd put on quite a show!!! i actually got to see ol man shaky pilot the 5j at fredericktown last sunday did you watch?

Ok I Know That 5J Is A Good Car And The Driver Is Better Good For His First Year In The Modifieds And Sorry About When I Talk About The Shaky 5 Team.

JJ,

A COUPLE WEEKS AGO YOU BROUGHT UP AN INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN A COUPLE DRIVERS, WHERE SOME IMPROPER WORDS WERE EXCHANGED. YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OUT OF LINE, AND I AGREED IT WAS WRONG AND UNCALLED FOR. BUT, NOW I AM READING WHERE YOU ARE THREATING TO BEAT SOMEONE'S *** OVER HIS COMMENT. IS THAT ANY BETTER? :confused:

slideways.. I hate to stoop to your level today, but Que Pasa has limited knowledge of racing , and is learning more everyday. I can about guarantee Que Pasa will turn laps in a car before you will!! Change the attitude!!

I

doubt that mr. b. i could almost garuantee i'll be racing before he will. plus you don't even know who i am, how do you know i don't have a race car anyways? oh, and my attitude is fine, maybe you should mind your own business.:>:>

Back