What Time Do The Cubs Play???

00KorteFan

Oh shoot I forgot they don't play again until next year.

Let the fun begin!!!

Go Card's!!!!!!!!

CUBS stands for can't understand baseball strategy... or.. how 'bout completely useless by september!!!! GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!!! might i add the cards won last night, now they await the winner of the atl/houston game tonight. i'm gonna say houston will win tonight and then the cards will have to play them. wont be easy if they gotta play the astros. the cards kinda lways have a lil toruble with them. but who knows!!!! go cards!!!

I hope they do well, my folks are huge fans. They even go down to Florida to watch spring training sometimes. I have no interest at all, I am just glad there is football and another 6 races in NASCAR to go when the local season pretty much ends.

cubs are playing now thay started at 7:05, and right now thay are beating cards. (well i guess i can dream later) not a cards fan, but sence thay are in it, i would like to see them win. so (trying to hold down dinner
go cahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh carhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cards
excuse me i need to run to bath room

Why do race car drivers with old a $ $ cars get new ones??????? Because they are old and need to be replaced. No one other than people that work at the stadium know what kind of condition the stadium is in where we don't see it. All we see is a grass field, seats, and a score board. I am sure that stadium has its fair share of problems and very old equipment.

My dad has been doing some volunteer work this year at some ballgames, and he was telling me it is looking pretty ragged behind the scenes. He was pretty firmly against a new one when it was proposed, but now that he has seen it firsthand, he has changed his mind.

I had heard the same thing. I had a conversation earlier today with one of our VP's who lives in Boston. He says the heck with tradition, Fenway is a piece of crap. Build a new one. I don't think we want to get that far down.

Let's Seeyankee Stadium Comes To Mind Make Busch Stadium Look Young And Still Hanging In There Let's Ee They Refurbished The Atadium Acouple Years Ago Now They Are Going To Build A Smaller One And Smallwoood And Tnie Trime Start Building The New One Let's Go Guys WHO NEED S TRADITION LET'S RUN THE TRACK BACKWARDS ON A MONDAY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT NO MORE WEEKENDS THAT WOULD KEEPING WITH TRDATIION LET'S MAKE ALL BALL FEILDS THE SAME OOPS NASCAR IS ALREADY DOING THAT NO MORE DARLINGTON ROCKING HAM WILKEBORO SOONT O MARTINSVILLE AND AND BE ON ALL COOKIE CUTTER TRACKS YEP THAT'S PROGRESS

Hound, no one is saying run the bases backwards. Hell, I bet you would like it if all tracks were at lest on par with I55 facility wise, now wouldnt you? I know I would. It was nice to be able to see the whole track for a change (I race alot at TCS, where the sun rises in 4 and sets in 1, if ya get my drift) and the paved area all under the stands made a nice change too. And I think the idea of a stadium and entire village in downtown STL would be great. It would be nice for a change to see downtown make some progress, instead of being the urban blight it is now. Ever been to Atlanta Hound? The whole underground Atlanta, subway system and all that Turner has funded down there is just awesome. St Louis needs to get off its *** and drag itself kicking and screaming into the 21st century. That means create a nice cultural center, and what better for St Louis than to build that around a great baseball stadium, since St Louis is the premier city for baseball in the country. I dont like the game, but I am all for the development of downtown St Louis, and this stadium could be a great start. I just hope it starts with the stadium, and ten years from now downtown is again a thriving retail area. I remember when we used to go downtown at Christmas, as little kids, and it was great. These days, who wants to? I really hope this new stadium and village works out. For St Louis' sake.

Some May Know First Hand What It Takes Money Wise For Up Keep On A 37-38 Year Old House. Imagine What It Takes To Keep Up A Stadium That Old. Not To Mention, The Faithful Baseball Fans Will Flock The Place To See And Just Be Able To Say They Were There.

New Modern Facilities Are Much More Important To Baseball Than Say The NFL. Baseball Doesn't Have A Salary Cap(But They Ned One), So They Need New Stadiums With Nice Cooperate Boxes And Suites And Fan Appeal To Try And Help Pay The Sky Rocketing Payrolls.

The NFL's Television Contract Revenue Is Divided Equally Among All The Teams And Is Enough For Each Team To Pay The Payroll For The Players. You'd Think Major League Baseball Would Get Something Like That. But Then Again, Every Time The Owners Mention A Salary Cap Ect... The Players Cry Foul! Thats The Main Reason I Quit Going To The Games. When 1 Team Can Have A $183 Million Payroll And Another A $40 Million. Just Doesn't Seem Fair. They Can't All Play In New York!

They Need A Salary Cap Look At The Nhl Right Now ,there Only So Many Seats They Could Put In ,and Only So Many Corperations ,beside Who Gives A Ratz Azz It A Ball And Stick Sport,oh By The Way Have Seenthe Ticket Prices For The New Stadium

Back