What To Do To Get An Oil Change!

B

babs62010

Look At This, This Is What Had To Been Done To My Car. Had To Try And Make The Wildchild Think He Was Changing Oil In The Race Car. Well At Least It Got Done.

Babs 62010

Does That Mean If I Put A 7 On My Car That I Can Get An Oil Change Too??? Never Mind I Already Have A 7 On My Car!!! Lol!!! You Mean To Tell Me After Being The Gopher For All Those Guys He Or Either One Of Them Wouldn't Do It For You!!!!

See Ya At The Track Friday

Brandy

well

IF ONLY IF IT WAS YELLOW HE MAY HAVE TORE THE MOTOR DOWN AND REBUILT IT DAMB SHAME IT IS THAT NASTY COLOR BLUE!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Racing222
I Llike My Blue Car Just Fine..... What Number Do You Thnk Should Be On Blue Then!!

Pinkbird
Dont Give Bryan Anymore Ideas And Dont Send Him Another Flamingo For My Car, Lol

I Think That Color Should Be Banned From Racing No Numbers Come To Mind Just Yet What Do You Think Your Number Should Be??????????????????

I thank i was working on my racecar but the oil filter was in the front... so i guess it was a remote filter...i put 7 qt of oil in it so i hope that was right.lol

Racing222

Ill Take The Number 15 Nappa Or The 99 Dream Machine... Micheals The Man.

well well well

i guess we all know what number is going to be on your car now!!!!! in case anyone dont know IT WILL BE AN UPSIDE DOWN 19M:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well.thanks for bringing me and my brother..and...Jones..into this. Ok..look..Bryan..we were glad you were ok. For starts..we..nor i wanna see anyone get hurt..racing..period. Second..i dont understand..and this aint the first time...that people..like..222..aka..burnu..wants to keep driving issues..that are long dead. We dont even run in your class..so..you wont have to worry..about our..so called rough driving..but..222...you tore up alot of stuff last year..and that happens. Till you can do better..dont demean people who are trying to do the same...race..please. If you..Bryan..or anyone of your family..have an issue with me..im open for comments. But..respectable comments. Not cheap shots..which some seem to want to try all the time and for no reason. Like bringing up Jones..please...got a problem with the man..talk to him. Tell you 1 thing..he might rough drive a little...but that dude is fast. 57...Hanks? Lol..i wouldnt talk to him...he wont listen. Good driver..and drives hard..thats how he does his racing deal and doesnt care..about how you feel. And..thats fine. But..everyone makes mistakes..on the race track..or off...and..learns from them. Called...getting better. 222..you are just starting..and will make these same mistakes...just if you want to have a tude about everything.when you run into someone..spin them out..ect..dont get mad..when said tude comes right back to you. People treat you..how you treat them.

Mike,
This Thread Was Started All In Fun Because We Had To Put A Number 7 On My Car To Get Bryan To Change The Oil. No One Trying To Start Anything Or Bash Or Anything Like That. I Know Racing222 Well Very And Hes A Good Friend. He Just Having Some Fun With Me. Its Just Numbers No One Should Take This To Personal.
Love You Racing222........
Barb

Back