What to do with Eilers car #3?

What would you like to see done with the "#3" car @ Tri-City?

• Put up a $100 claim to pull his cyl head.

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Spend the $$$ and cheat as well.

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Allow him to dominate this class.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters

Shaw18 Racing

St. Jacob Glass
What do you think the Hornet/Factory Stock class should do with the "#3" car with the 2.2 Single Cam pushrod stroker racing motor at Tri-City.:confused:

Tri-City Rules

22. CAR PROTEST RULES:

A. All car protests must be placed with the Director of Competition no later than 10 minutes after the “A” feature.

B. The Protest Fee is $100 and must be given to an Official along with the protest. Car in protest will be checked after the main event. If the car in protest is illegal, the protester will be returned his $100. If the car is legal, the $100 is given to the car in protest.

C. Any car found to be ILLEGAL will lose all Championship Points earned for the year to date of the infraction and all Money earned for the event in question!

D. Registered car owners and/or drivers are the only legal protesters.

E. TRACK OFFICIALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY CAR AT ANYTIME!

F. IF IT’S NOT WRITTEN IT IS ILLEGAL!

What do you think the Hornet/Factory Stock class should do with the "#3" car with the 2.2 SOHC pushrod stroker racing motor at Tri-City.:confused:

Tri-City Rules

22. CAR PROTEST RULES:

A. All car protests must be placed with the Director of Competition no later than 10 minutes after the “A” feature.

B. The Protest Fee is $100 and must be given to an Official along with the protest. Car in protest will be checked after the main event. If the car in protest is illegal, the protester will be returned his $100. If the car is legal, the $100 is given to the car in protest.

C. Any car found to be ILLEGAL will lose all Championship Points earned for the year to date of the infraction and all Money earned for the event in question!

D. Registered car owners and/or drivers are the only legal protesters.

E. TRACK OFFICIALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY CAR AT ANYTIME!

F. IF IT’S NOT WRITTEN IT IS ILLEGAL!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRACK OFFICIALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ANY CAR AT ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!1 right there when ronnie said you cant tech my cars they shouldve lost there points and been suspended cause thats bull. if this is gunna turn into a open comp class let me know causeid like to have a limited slip and all that other good **** and i wouldnt mind a bigger THROTTLE BODY either:) all cars should be teched and made OFFICIAL and set in stone right after the feature. no going to the fair board and whinning like a little baby and going home and switching **** out before it is checked it should be done right in front of everyone right at the track. cause i know ronnie wouldnt stutter to pay em off. o and howd u like that lil love tap there ryan ;) more of that on the way. that is if i can keep up wit that STOCK cavalier of yours

Please do not make this post into a bash fest! You only need to post your vote. Your vote will not show your name. So please vote freely, speak up for YOUR class!

c_chicken

No track and I repeat no track should allow you to run, you are on here telling other drivers you are going to intentionally spin them and potentially destroying someones car. I know you said love tap;) , but we all now what you mean. Grow up. You people are on here pis$ed off because you havent figured out how to win. In every form of racing drivers and teams look for ways to be competitive, even if that means finding loop holes in the system, call it cheating if you want. I call it being competitive and inovative.

Shaw,

Are you crazy? Dont turn this post into a bash fest, where did you think it was going go after you posted this poll.

I have sat and read all these post about cheating and my opinion is shut up and race, and if you cant figure out how to win maybe you should just put that fire suit in the closet and put a for sale sign on your cars.

Jason Crump

or you could all just go by the rules like any mature person would instead of hoppin up your cars so they can win every race. personally, i dont see the pride of having to cheat to win. i give anyone credit...shaw, knabel, schmidt, and anyone else one can run up front without cheating their butts off. any more your not racing to win but your racing to see who can get the smallest gap behind ryan. if he could do that without cheating then hed be considered the best in my book.

if only everyone new

To F-5 and Crump

You know this wouldn't be that big of a deal if u new the situation. If u raced at the track it is a big deal. We had a drivers meeting in the winter and Charlie Depew told everyone thier in these words," Guys, this year we ain't gonna put up with the bull. WE got to keep these cars slow cause we have a problem in the insurance for these cars. I would have no problem with letting u do whatever to these cars but we got to keep the things slow and stock." Then all the drivers sat down and made the rules and discussed them threw with him. Then we made tech guys. That is all of our problems. WHY MAKE RULES WHEN SOME PEOPLE TURN THE CHEEK :(

hornets.

Iwished you hornet drivers and fans would race on a tuesday or wednsday that way the real drivers and fans wouldnt have to put up with your crying about who is cheating or who isnt, why dont you just have a asskickin fest between old man eilers and cry baby rob shaw.LOSER quits cheating or CRYING. have a nice day
icon7.gif

wow wat a d bag. who do you think you are coming on here and sayin stupid crap like that. hornets got just as much right to be out there as any other class.

This is what you do,,Claim the car! its $500.00 to claim any car minus the seat belts net and fuel cell,,, claim it and put it up...haha.

i think hornets should be open comp theres only so much u can do to a 4 cyl but i think u would have a lot more fun n a lot better racing if you could change the way the cars handled then there wouldnt be any reason for anyone to cry after they got out raced by better drivers im not callin anyone out i just think the open comp would be a great thing for the hornets

i think

this class should be stock like all the rules say its supposted to be a cheap class to race for people who cant afford to run the bigger cars but if you have to cheat to win how can you feel good about yourself on the stand getting a trophy knowing im not a good enough driver to win leagealy but something needs to be done but getting on here and bashing just dont cut it and as long as daddy pockets are deep nothing will change everyone needs to put up the money claim his car you know they wont give it up so he goes bye bye for 2 weeks then do it agine when he comes back and goes bye bye agine thats the only way it will stop no other way will work

This Is Real Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds Like You All Need To Work On Your Cars A Little More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All 4 Cyl.. Are Not Going To Run The Same !!!!!!!!!!!!if The Newer Cars Run Better Than The Older Ones , Thay Need To Have A 10 Year Rule ..if Your Car Ant 10 Years Old Cant Run Hornets .................jmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fastjoe

mamaduck

you put the dumb in dumbass cant race a car thats older than a 97 boy you need to come back to earth you dont even stay around here any way so go race your tiberon on mars STOCK means the way it came from they factory not as many racing parts you can putin them

they run this rule in western missouri..cars must be 10 yrs or more old with title or vin # still on car to prove year

the difference in the technology in the last 10 yrs is pretty significant. those tracks have come to that understanding. you will not have an even playing field running cars that are 10 yrs or more newer than every one else on the track, you will have advantages because of technology.

and i didn't realize that this was your website i was under the impression that this is a racing website which i am a member of as well as you, i guess that gives me the right to express my opinion and you to express yours. last time i checked i was still in good standing to race all over the state of illinois including highland and other tracks that are discussed on here, may not choose to run them but can if that is my choice. sorry you are intimidated by my opinions, my car or just me...whatever, that is a personal problem of yours and it doesn't concern me, call me a dumbass or whatever that's your business who cares

Back