what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwracing

After coming back to Missouri, Dusty wanted me to come to the track and tell him what he needed to do to try and put a winning season together for next year. If you want to bash the track sign your name! There is your answer, Dusty. Not just my opinion, was pretty much the consensus among everybody I talked to last night!

Pw racing u are exactly right, down here at st francois speedway it who u are not if it's the right call or not. I have watched it all year and I know exactly what your talking about. Poorest run track aroud and it shows by people in grandstands and car count through out the year.

I'd like to hear specific bad calls.It's easy to bad mouth with no facts.One of you is posting under at least 2 names and you don't like certain drivers.I have no idea why the track let's you but i wouldn't.I thought the racing was great.Last night's racing was excellent.Thanks to all the drivers.

I seen two. The 45 Mod got put in 4th after running 3rd for 3 laps off a restart. And than Worley lost his spot after being spun out into the infield. Racing was good, but two bad calls that I seen. I wouldn't want to be a scorer nor have I ever claimed to but I know what it's like to be the driver to get ganked out of a spot off a restart.

I seen two. The 45 Mod got put in 4th after running 3rd for 3 laps off a restart. And than Worley lost his spot after being spun out into the infield. Racing was good, but two bad calls that I seen. I wouldn't want to be a scorer nor have I ever claimed to but I know what it's like to be the driver to get ganked out of a spot off a restart.

if you want to bash the track and owner sign your name!

Keith Burch did nothing wrong, he was simply holding his line. Worley tried a slide job, didn't work out. I saw a couple bad modified calls in the heats. Matt Eaton got screwed in my opinion, and so did Jeff Asher. "Rubbin is racin" is what I've heard, and that's what he got black flagged for basically! if you want to bash the track and owner sign your name! Allied is a wonderful thing at Pevely, and you don't see the favoritism. Perhaps they would be a good investment!

Keith Burch did nothing wrong, he was simply holding his line. Worley tried a slide job, didn't work out. I saw a couple bad modified calls in the heats. Matt Eaton got screwed in my opinion, and so did Jeff Asher. "Rubbin is racin" is what I've heard, and that's what he got black flagged for basically! if you want to bash the track and owner sign your name! Allied is a wonderful thing at Pevely, and you don't see the favoritism. Perhaps they would be a good investment!

U must not have seen the same slide job that I did. Worley had done completed the slide and burch hit him in th rear, just like the night he did it to Robbie standridge and wrecked him. If he can't deal with a slide job he needs to quit racin because that's how u pass.

The thing I don't get is the last time we were black flag we could not race for the rest of the night I herd Eton was black flaged in his heat and some how made the feature without runnin a bmain even so how does that work and..... if you want to bash the track and owner sign your name!

I am a faithful racing fan and I have to agree with alot of people here that Queen's Royale officiating was awful just like the whole season ... Sure there is rubbin and then there's blatantly hit some one in the left rear corner panel and spinning them out and to do it twice in a row ... you should be black flagged ... I am not a race car driver so I can't say that it is at all easy but if you go into a corner WAY TOO HOT then usually something bad is goin to happen to you or the guy in front of you or both ... just ask Worley Jr. ... all in all though besides that bad officiating was a good nite of racing ... THANX TO ALL DRIVERS!!!

The thing I don't get is the last time we were black flag we could not race for the rest of the night I herd Eton was black flaged in his heat and some how made the feature without runnin a bmain even so how does that work and..... if you want to bash the track and owner sign your name!

Matt Eaton was not blackflagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back