What was Dixon's "Big News"?

Dixon Fan

Dirt is in...asphalt out
I thought Talker Guy was to mention something about some exciting news with Dixon Wednesday night. Was there any word of that or did Dixon bring a new car?

Us Dixon fans are pumped, don't let us down!!! :eek:

Was he racing there lastnight?:confused:

I heard a "rumor" today about why he was not there last night. If this rumor is correct then it is totally understandable as to why he wasn't there. I will not state what it is that i heard though because i am not going to be starting something that didn't happen without knowing the rumor is totally true. If the rumor is true however i am sure that it will be announced as to why he wasn't there.

Tom

not starting a rumor goes against everything this board stands for(joke).Hopefully we will get news soon.

I heard a "rumor" today about why he was not there last night. If this rumor is correct then it is totally understandable as to why he wasn't there. I will not state what it is that i heard though because i am not going to be starting something that didn't happen without knowing the rumor is totally true. If the rumor is true however i am sure that it will be announced as to why he wasn't there.

Tom

Geez Tommy,

You could run for office with an answer like that!:)

king

He was there, but it was only for a short time. He drove up in the truck and then left. He had no trailer hooked to the truck.

I heard something too, but I have no details to work with. Don't know if there is news or not. Just have to wait and see if anything changes.

He was there, but it was only for a short time. He drove up in the truck and then left. He had no trailer hooked to the truck.

Do you mean from his semi(renegade). That is strange that he didn't stay. I hope nothing is wrong.:(

well here is some factual news we showed up at the track wednesday only to find out the truck pulling the car he was going to drive had issues and could not make it at which point we left to make arrangements for this coming weekend and as of this posting time me and mike just returned from jay dickens with a new power plant for eds personal 50 car and will be running it starting tonight at belleville weather permitted..........good night or good morning or something me we are going to bed!!!!

lol

dixon got a new motor thats funny cause there are a few people from down south that are gonna show up and whip his u know...... your time is coming dixon your not gonna be known once things start to come together. dixon will be a has been........ lol.........:D:D:D:D:D:D

May be Talker Guy should have kept his big mouth shut until he knew for sure that something new was going to happen for Dixon. He likes to do that once in a while. Now some are bashing Dixon for no reason. Mike, I like you as an announcer and I know you and I are great Dixon fans. Maybe let the driver himself make the announcement.

Good Luck Eddie, You're Still The Man!!!:cool:

May be Talker Guy should have kept his big mouth shut until he knew for sure that something new was going to happen for Dixon. He likes to do that once in a while. Now some are bashing Dixon for no reason. Mike, I like you as an announcer and I know you and I are great Dixon fans. Maybe let the driver himself make the announcement.

Maybe YOU shouldn't have jumped on here, getting the buzz going, if you weren't willing to accept a little negativity. Ed's a big boy, he can handle a little publicity...;)

Joe, Ed's pitman, gave me the information and indicated I could share it with the fans, which I did.

I talked with Ed Saturday night about his new motor and chances on making it to 600 this season. This topic was not mentioned in our conversation.

Don't shoot the messenger unless he lied about the message!

TTG/MM

Thanks Talker Guy for clearing that up. :)

I was just hoping that Ed could get back out there and run with the "Big Boys" again. It is just not the same anymore not seeing him in the Summernationals and other special events. I have been watching him for a long time. If he could just hop on board with someone, we would see the old Ed again.

Good Luck, Ed!!! ;)

Maybe you should have kept your "BIG MOUTH SHUT" as well :rolleyes: :rolleyes: How dare you chomp down on Mike that way? :mad: :mad: Shame on you.... :mad: From the start of this post I thought you were the Washington Town Crier - And if you were at I-55 Sat Night then you would have seen the old Ed- looks like he actually had more HP !!!! Looked Good should have been there :rolleyes:

Back